Official Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Thread

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Yea after like 6 matches, all of a sudden it feels like I’m climbing the tower off of mortal kombat 2. Getting merked left and right lol.
This is my problem, I’ll do great a few games and then after that it’s like my bullets don’t matter or on nuketown they will spawn them on top of me. After a while I just go to hardcore.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any suggestions on what perk, attachments, and controller settings to use so I don’t feel so stiff when playing? I’m using the ak47 and krig

Best controller settings in Black Ops Cold War: Sensitivity, dead zone, input threshold, cancel reload, more

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Best Settings

This is my problem, I’ll do great a few games and then after that it’s like my bullets don’t matter or on nuketown they will spawn them on top of me. After a while I just go to hardcore.

Yep SBMM in full effect

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Any suggestions on what perk, attachments, and controller settings to use so I don’t feel so stiff when playing? I’m using the ak47 and krig

I'm almost exclusively HC, so my Loadouts are different than your average bear. For me, Gas Mines + Gearhead is a must for area denial if you're an Objective player like myself. As for Wildcards, Danger Close or Lawbreaker.

I can't suggest a weapon without knowing your playstyle and considering it takes a millennium to level them in this game, it's nothing to take lightly.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Zombies is fire still. Made it kind of far on the easter egg. Probably give it a few more tries before I look online.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Folks still playing this game. I gave up. Was either getting my azz kicked or playing like my loved one's life depended on me winning. SBMM too thick on this, and it's an unfinished mess. Still, I'm flirting with reinstalling it.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Just made a really fun loadout I call it my saboteur class.

I’m using perk greed with engineer, forward intel, tracker, gearhead, ninja and spycraft. With jammer as my field upgrade, Semtex as my lethal (if they stick flak jackets they are still instantly eliminated) and decoy as my tactical.

The center of this loadout is spycraft, so I use engineer to find all the enemies equipment and I hack them all. While myself using jammer to keep the opposing to team in the dark and gearhead keeps me with at least two jammers. Forward intel is so I always know where the team is spawning and couple that with tracker they really can’t hide. Ninja is so I’m quiet when approaching and the decoy grenade ia just to mess with the opposing team. Finally, I use the KSP silenced with dual Diamatti silenced as well.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Maybe it’s cause I haven’t owned a COD game since world at war but I’m having a lot of fun playing this and I like the SBMM for the challenge aspect.