hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The 2nd trailer looks dope as fukk. That first trailer did look kind of janky, this one looked more like a finished product. Can't wait to see it. Might have to go ahead and take that Friday off of work to see it.

I told cats when the first trailer dropped the CGI looking :ld: was a nonfactor because literally every Marvel movie has that problem during the first trailer.

Fred.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of all the BS going on in this country, I’m hoping ALL comic book movie fans will support this. This will be a landmark and important comic book movie, let alone MCU film.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
TAKE MY MUTHAfukkIN MONEY MARVEL

3euOVig.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Skimming the last few pages
Seeing complaints from black people about the music...:francis:

Yea Feige needs to step in for the next trailer and tv spots to make sure African music is playing.

Can't afford to lose anybody's interest cause of music. Its a simple fix. Throw that orchestral on there and :wow::wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those complaining about the choice in music....

Thor Ragnarok used a song by Led Zeppliin in it's first trailer.

Guardians of the Galaxy uses a bunch of 70's and 80's music throughout the film.

Spider-Man Homecoming had The Ramones playing throughout the film.

I don't know what it is lately with people complaining every fukking time hip hop is used in a movie trailer. They don't only do that just with black films and every black film doesn't use hip hop in it's trailers.

For this movie the alternative was what? The same generic "African drum" sound they used for every action adventure movie set in Africa?

I told cats when the first trailer dropped the CGI looking :ld: was a nonfactor because literally every Marvel movie has that problem during the first trailer.

Fred.

And that teaser trailer was released a month after filming had wrapped. I think that's still the earliest Marvel has ever released a trailer for a film.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fuqua did King Arthur

Spike lee did 25th hour

Plenty more I can’t think of atm.

Tim Story directed the first two Fantastic Four films. F Gary Gray directed The Italian Job and The Negotiator. John Singleton did that movie Abduction. Even Reggie Hudlin did that movie Serving Sara.

Sometimes people are so ready to complain about shyt that they can't even be bothered to do the most basic research.

The Hughes Bros did this joint :wow: