Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Its a common theme in comics for the bad guy to be a evil version of the hero.
Winter Solider is a evil version of Cap
Venom to Spiderman
Zodd to Superman
Abomimation to Hulk
Etc etc
I'm aware breh :pachaha:

That was my point too. I'm saying it's something they could have handled differently for once.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I’m on the fence about Killmonger having his own BP suit though. While it looks dope af, but it just reminds me of what they did in Iron Man.

Then Iron Man 2.

Then Ant-Man.

But imma reserve judgement until I see the whole thing.
Being fair though, there isn't much you can do about Iron Man. Most of his villains are wack versions of him. :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Priest was the best BP writer. Don't like Coates or Hudlin's run.

I want to see how Marvel will protrey Wakanda being hidden from the modern world. Ross said it's a third-world nation so on the surface it's just a poor country. But clearly in the trailer, modern day cities rises in the sunlight so it's out in the open. So that means wakanda has a cloak over its advanced infrastructure? And if it has a cloak, then the poor wakanda is just robots and props or some type of advanced holograph? i want to see how they pull this off. When I read the comics, they never went into this.

1. Because I'm a Black Panther fan. I've read the books. But it's not my life. I'm skeptical.

2. In the trailer, Ross thinks that Wakanda is another 3rd world country. Yes we know it exists. But how they HIDE their advanced capitol city from sattelites and plane site WHILE having the appearance of a 3rd world look leaves me to think that it has to have some type of cloaking ability or something.
2nd trailer answered my question concerning them hiding their advanced city :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Being fair though, there isn't much you can do about Iron Man. Most of his villains are wack versions of him. :yeshrug:
f92614057aefbd27ae453832cba29fcb--top-villains-marvel-villains.jpg

tumblr_inline_mmpquoBNGj1qz4rgp.png

:sadbagmj:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Honestly, using Gil Scott Heron's The Revolution will Not Be Televised is disrespectful as fukk .

Don't think he'd want his poem of liberation to be used in a blockbuster movie commercial. :scusthov:

Yep

A little too much pandering

It's enough that a black director is at the helm

But, holla at us when a black director is "allowed" to direct a majority white cast

I want power

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:draxnmantislaugh:

Stop it 5!
:howiemarvel:

Besides, we aint got the rights to Sue Storm!
:peeweemarvel:

nikka... :comeon:

you talking about Namor breh. that bullshyt from Marvel Knights with sue and t'challa is like tryna say Dragon Ball GT episodes are canon.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yep

A little too much pandering

It's enough that a black director is at the helm

But, holla at us when a black director is "allowed" to direct a majority white cast

I want powe
r
Fuqua did King Arthur

Spike lee did 25th hour

Plenty more I can’t think of atm.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuqua did King Arthur

Spike lee did 25th hour

Plenty more I can’t think of atm.

Tim Story directed the first two Fantastic Four films. F Gary Gray directed The Italian Job and The Negotiator. John Singleton did that movie Abduction. Even Reggie Hudlin did that movie Serving Sara.

Sometimes people are so ready to complain about shyt that they can't even be bothered to do the most basic research.