Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Breh the fan wars between BP fans and Storm/X Men fans were VERY heavy due to the marriage I'll tell you that. A lot of racist undertones from the x side and the x boards got so bad with the BP hate that the mods had to banned the mention of BP on the x boards.
Those Storm fans were racist as fukk. I hated the marriage because I thought it was forced but those fans made me hate it even more.

Those AvX threads :heh:

CBR fell off tho I don't even post there anymore its all so PC these days

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got a question what i always wondered when Wakanda was in it's heyday... If wakanda had some incredible resources and military weaponry, why didnt tchaka/t'challa just take over all of africa, unite them under one banner?!?!? :jbhmm:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I got a question what i always wondered when Wakanda was in it's heyday... If wakanda had some incredible resources and military weaponry, why didnt tchaka/t'challa just take over all of africa, unite them under one banner?!?!? :jbhmm:

Wakanda is good, but taking over an entire continent? thats an extremely tall order for anyone. And if Africans, the local Wakandans included, do not want to be taken over or united with others, whats the point? It would be doomed to fail. Wakanda would've met its end.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wakanda is good, but taking over an entire continent? thats an extremely tall order for anyone. And if Africans, the local Wakandans included, do not want to be taken over or united with other, whats the point? It would be doomed to fail. Wakanda would've met its end.

Just asking... :pachaha: Would make for an interesting story...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Those Storm fans were racist as fukk.

Storm fans almost ruined Storm for me. They are fans of a black character, yet they went hard with the cism concerning another black character.:mindblown:.

Really wish the reboot didn't happen. Would've posted some the weird shyt I read from them at the time. And it was only scratching the surface.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just asking... :pachaha: Would make for an interesting story...

Your question was actually touched on on the Black Panther Annual #1. It's a good read.

In the House of M universe, BP and Storm united Africa somehow. Never read the story, only the BP vs Sabretooth fight.

Last edited:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Storm fans almost ruined Storm for me. They are fans of a black character, yet they went hard with the cism concerning another black character.:mindblown:.

Really wish the reboot didn't happen. Would've posted some the weird shyt I read from them at the time. And it was only scratching the surface.

Storm/X fans and General BP haters stayed invading the BP appreciation thread. I couldn't even tell you how many times we was going back and forth with them. As far as storm I was never a fan. I found her very lame in the 90s cartoon where she would faint all the time and I didn't like her in the capcom games. I only tolerated her during them marriage so once they was split up she was back in the bushes status to me. BP is in a MUCH better position comics and media wise than her now.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Those Storm fans were racist as fukk. I hated the marriage because I thought it was forced but those fans made me hate it even more.

Those AvX threads :heh:

CBR fell off tho I don't even post there anymore its all so PC these days
People were way too cynical and overtly serious about every upcoming story in the majority of the threads shyt got grating after a while once it got rebuilt I never signed back up.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Storm/X fans and General BP haters stayed invading the BP appreciation thread. I couldn't even tell you how many times we was going back and forth with them. As far as storm I was never a fan. I found her very lame in the 90s cartoon where she would faint all the time and I didn't like her in the capcom games. I only tolerated her during them marriage so once they was split up she was back in the bushes status to me. BP is in a MUCH better position comics and media wise than her now.

:dead: at the Storm faints on TV lol. And yea she's screwed. Media wise, her only hope is that she gets the "miracle" exemption.

Assuming the BP's solo, Civil War, and the solo movie are all done well, BP will most likely overshadow her and will be competing with the heavyweights of comics.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
BP to be featured in another book:
06clYdH.jpg

MARVEL UNIVERSE CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR DIGEST
Written by CHRIS YOST, ELLIOTT KALAN & JOE CARAMAGNA
Penciled by PATRICK SCHERBERGER, CHRIS JONES & FEATURING SCREEN-CAPTURE IMAGES FROM MARVEL’S AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
Cover by TODD NAUCK
The major players of 2016’s biggest blockbuster showcase their skills in all-ages adventures!
• To save the Earth, Captain America must rescue the Red Skull from his oldest friend: the Winter Soldier!
• When the Time Stone affects Iron Man, can a de-aging Tony Stark take on dinosaurs?
• Black Panther shares a high-stakes trust exercise with Hawkeye, then teams with the Hulk to defuse Hydra’s Madbomb!
• It’s up to Falcon to save the day after a mysterious foe turns the Avengers into evil ghosts!
• When the Avengers “Hulk out,” only Black Widow can rescue her teammates!
• Captain America and Iron Man must go undercover disguised as villains!
Collecting MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #3, #11 and #13; MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS ASSEMBLE SEASON 2 #4 and #6; and material from AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES (2011) #1 and MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST HEROES #8.
128 PGS./All Ages …$9.99

This is the most amount of promo BP is getting since...the marriage / OG civil war / TV show days during the Hudlin run?

Great time to be a panther fan. We :popcorn: real good.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Mackie Says "I Don't Think It's Important" for "Black Panther" Director To Be Black

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" star Anthony Mackie says that as far as he's concerned, the race of whomever directs Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" film is irrelevant. In a recent interview, the actor stated that race has nothing to do with the ability to tell a story, and he simply hopes the best candidate wins the job.

"I don’t think it's important at all," Mackie told The Daily Beast. "As a director, your job is to tell a story. You know, they didn't get a horse to direct 'Seabiscuit!' The thing is I don't think the race of the director has to do with their ability to tell a story. I think it's all about the director's ability to be able to relate to that story and do it justice. I think men can direct women, and two of my greatest work experiences were with female directors. So I think it all depends. May the best man -- or woman -- win."

Ava DuVernay was originally offered the position of director, but declined as she and the studio couldn't see eye-to-eye on the project. "Straight Outta Compton's" F. Gary Gray was also considered before he took on "Fast and Furious 8" instead. The latest report claims Marvel Studios is pursuing "Fruitvale Station" director Ryan Coogler to helm the film.

So far, the only sure thing about "Black Panther" is its lead, Chadwick Boseman. No other actors have been cast for the film, although Andy Serkis is expected to reprise his "Avengers: Age of Ultron" role of Ulysses Klaue, a character known for being a Black Panther foe in the comics.

Black Panther will make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in 2016's "Captain America: Civil War" before headlining his own film on February 16, 2018.

Breh didn't need to comment on that. :beli:

Last edited: