Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
T'Challa, Namor, Doom, and Magneto politicking...

ecCQs6y.jpg

dEYzd4A.jpg

9Zh1Csr.jpg

L8G3zHM.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So apparently their adding Black Panther to Disney Infinity 3.0...

Question. What exactly IS Disney infinity? I see little kids moms buying them all the time at the store but what is it? Is it like Skylanders or something? What would BP's role be in it?
Yep, basically a Disney Skylanders. My son has been begging for it for Christmas.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
He's my age and about to bring my childhood hero to life :wow:

i've always liked black panther but night thrasher was my #blackexcellence hero. i was mad as fukk when they made him and his team responsible for the stanford bullshyt that led into the civil war. the day they decide to make a new warriors movie :wow: :blessed:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Apparently the All New All Different Avengers comic is going to feature T'Challa in some capacity as well.

So THREE books he'll be involved in next year

Really? I saw a variant cover that features him on it but I didn't take that serious as him joining since many covers have fooled people. Is there any official word?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Apparently the All New All Different Avengers comic is going to feature T'Challa in some capacity as well.

So THREE books he'll be involved in next year

I thought that cover was a variant.

If it's true, we eating Brehs :popcorn:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm on there too brehs lol. I do more lurking nowadays but I used to post heavy in the BP appreciation thread as Shadey10 before the update where they erased most of the forum threads.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm on there too brehs lol. I do more lurking nowadays but I used to post heavy in the BP appreciation thread as Shadey10 before the update where they erased most of the forum threads.

I heard that the hate for BP at cbr was HEAVY back in the day, especially during the Hudlin run. Is that true?

Didn't see too many threads prior to the reboot. But the ones I did see? breh:whew:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I heard that the hate for BP at cbr was HEAVY back in the day, especially during the Hudlin run. Is that true?

Didn't see too many threads prior to the reboot. But the ones I did see? breh:whew:

Breh the fan wars between BP fans and Storm/X Men fans were VERY heavy due to the marriage I'll tell you that. A lot of racist undertones from the x side and the x boards got so bad with the BP hate that the mods had to banned the mention of BP on the x boards.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Breh the fan wars between BP fans and Storm/X Men fans were VERY heavy due to the marriage I'll tell you that. A lot of racist undertones from the x side and the x boards got so bad with the BP hate that the mods had to banned the mention of BP on the x boards.

:banderas: Cot damn, wish I could see the fukkery in its entirety! The threads I saw prior to the reboot, you could feel the tension, shyt was like a Cold War over there. Ready to pop off.

And I def cosign the cism from the x-fans. Had me like :wtf:. To a lot of them, storm could be with anyone, even a woman, but not with a black guy. And Marvel catered to their weird ass bullshyt by destroying the marriage and turning her into a jump off / low key bed wench. Only to throw her to the bushes later on.

Damn, just thinking of the comments got me heated, I need to chill lol.

Last edited: