Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not my childhood hero at all but glad they're reaching out to a young cat who's got talent to do his damn thing

I grew up on black excellence breh. My father would only buy me comics if it had black heroes in it so I grew up reading Captain America And The Falcon and Black Panther.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I grew up on black excellence breh. My father would only buy me comics if it had black heroes in it so I grew up reading Captain America And The Falcon and Black Panther.

Yeah it was all spider man for me breh. But I found most of my shyt on my own so it was spider man and james bond and the simpsons

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah it was all spider man for me breh. But I found most of my shyt on my own so it was spider man and james bond and the simpsons

Spidey was my #1 comic character for me a long time.

Then I discovered Black Panther. BP leapfrogged him quick, been a BP Stan ever since.

Still got love for spidey though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Got love for Spidey but he's been so over saturated with (in my opinion) lackluster movies that I've really lost enthusiasm for the character. Spider-man 3, and Amazing 1&2 all were underwhelming. And to add insult to injury BP got pushed back for Spidey's THIRD reboot.

So I'm off the Peter Parker Simp Adventures train for the moment.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
UqjWNiF.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So apparently their adding Black Panther to Disney Infinity 3.0...

Question. What exactly IS Disney infinity? I see little kids moms buying them all the time at the store but what is it? Is it like Skylanders or something? What would BP's role be in it?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Question. What exactly IS Disney infinity? I see little kids moms buying them all the time at the store but what is it? Is it like Skylanders or something? What would BP's role be in it?

Breh I've been wondering the same thing. I don't have a clue on what that is.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

You have to buy character figures to use them in an open world game?