B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I'm ashamed to be a DC fan :snoop::leostare:

Wonder Woman was dope, but c'mon now.

Is "No Man's Land" the scene in the movie where homegirl blocks hundreds of incoming bullets with a metallic shield on HER WRIST?
Yeah, they can get the entire fukk out of here. I couldnt suspend my disbelief for that scene. Okoye's action scenes (especially at the back end of the movie) are more memorable to than anything in that Wonder Woman movie. Plus the lead for Wonder Woman is an average actor who is helped tremendously by her good looks.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wow:
I knew it was going to be Emotional but Damn, all that about T'Chaka had me :wow: ... T'Challa was trained to be a King all his Life but nothing can prepare a Son for the Death of his Father.:wow::wow:

Bury Me In The Ocean With My Ancestors Who Jumped From Ships, Because They Knew Death Was Better Than Bondage. -Killmonger

:mjcry:

Code

Banned
Daps
Cats on Reddit, SHH, etc. Saying either Feige is lying to hype the movie or Feige just says dumb stuff. Like there can be no argument for BP being of the very best if not the best :dahell:

Black panther and Infinity War are the only movies Kevin Feige has overhyped so IDK wtf they're talking about

Imagine him calling doctor strange, antman or thor the best marvel movies, his own cast would laugh at him

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
bpdwi-700-004-lg120-t2.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Is "No Man's Land" the scene in the movie where homegirl blocks hundreds of incoming bullets with a metallic shield on HER WRIST?
Yeah, they can get the entire fukk out of here. I couldnt suspend my disbelief for that scene. Okoye's action scenes (especially at the back end of the movie) are more memorable to than anything in that Wonder Woman movie. Plus the lead for Wonder Woman is an average actor who is helped tremendously by her good looks.
The No Man's Land scene was great. It's sad so many people hate women here because it comes off bad you try to criticize something that was a legit true stand out in any comic book movie. She could of tucked her tail and ran like a bytch but she didn't..like a true hero would.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Had to escape the Locker Room. Straw man militants going full retard in effort to tear down a top 5 Marvel movie. Saw this last night and man, I absolutely loved the movie. The parallels between Erik and T'Challa were very moving, in the end, they were both two boys who were missing their dad's. The Shuri sneakers joke killed me as did Bugatti space ship.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The No Man's Land scene was great. It's sad so many people hate women here because it comes off bad you try to criticize something that was a legit true stand out in any comic book movie. She could of tucked her tail and ran like a bytch but she didn't..like a true hero would.
Sorry, I wasnt moved by Wonder Woman walking through a field of gunfire emphatically blocking bullets with a metal band on her wrist. I wouldve said the same shyt if a male protagonist was doing it.
I liked the action sequence on the beach at the beginning of the movie though.