Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is definitely the best MCU film ever. Killmonger is the best MCU villain until maybe big T.

I had a longer review in mind but fukk it. The only critique I could give is that BP's CGI looked fugazi at times especially near the end.

Comfertably my second personal favourite CBM of all time.

But Ryan Coogler did fantastic. He brought that serious tonality to the MCU I was looking for and did it right. I want to seem him do non-BP related stuff, like maybe The Silver Surfer, Doom or some other origin story.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sorry, I wasnt moved by Wonder Woman walking through a field of gunfire emphatically blocking bullets with a metal band on her wrist. I wouldve said the same shyt if a male protagonist was doing it.
I liked the action sequence on the beach at the beginning of the movie though.
Well considering the set up? You should of been impressed...the set up was to sneak around like a cockroach and to let innocents die. She didn't.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

after all that whining :mjpls:

https://splinternews.com/leading-conservative-thinker-ben-shapiro-loses-his-shyt-1823003856
He bytches on about black america not being satisfied with blade and catwoman. His face is literally

RbgYhzI.gif

He's angry for absolutely NO REASON. Meanwhile this racist piece of shyt depicts native americans as cannibals. :mjpls:
Less we hear of him the better :mjpls:
Ben Shapiro apologizes for, removes Daily Wire video depicting Native Americans as cannibals

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This is definitely the best MCU film ever. Killmonger is the best MCU villain until maybe big T.

I had a longer review in mind but fukk it. The only critique I could give is that BP's CGI looked fugazi at times especially near the end.

Comfertably my second personal favourite CBM of all time.

But Ryan Coogler did fantastic. He brought that serious tonality to the MCU I was looking for and did it right. I want to seem him do non-BP related stuff, like maybe The Silver Surfer, Doom or some other origin story.
The CGI looked awful. Two scenes instantaneously comes to mind.

The first one is the T’Challa is being pulled to the other side. The tree in the background was all over the place, and when they cut to the father the background seemed more outlandish. And the other is the fall into Pit Vibe. I didn’t see such an awful mid flight fight scene since the third Matrix film.

I read that the budget was $200 million. Some of the set pieces looked very economical.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They really should wait until the day is over before reporting the final numbers

The movie destroyed all previous predictions, its going to surpass this $192M prediction as well
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see this get to 200m :patrice: