Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what was klaw doing with all that vibranium anyways I watched age of ultron today and for what like 25 years or whatever dude was just storing vibranium on a ship never selling it to anyore before hand

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and why is everyone stuck on this he raised up a old woman, the old woman who had no authority no right questioned the king.
He choked her for having the audacity of wanting to preserve a centuries old Wakandan tradition. Killmonger wasn't for the people he was for himself.

doublex

Pro
Daps
He didn't shoot her in cold blood. That's why she said sorry to him, because she knew she fukked up

She fukked up by being held hostage? So we're not supposed to get a negative impression of Killmonger killing her?

Nah. This moment was expressly included to illustrate the villain's coldheartedness and lack of compassion for other human beings, even someone whom the audience had been led to believe he might love.

In the black panther cartoon Klaw has black panther's mother hostage and black panther says go ahead and kill her, his mother says thats my son lol

thats the wakanda mentality

She would rather him shoot her then be used as a hostage

That would never happen in the MCU and for good reason.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He choked her for having the audacity of wanting to preserve a centuries old Wakandan tradition. Killmonger wasn't for the people he was for himself.

a peasant worker back talking a king, to even have the audacity to even open your mouth is absurd.

So it was all good when Zuri was breaking century old wakandan traditions by interferring in a ritual fight,....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fukked up by being held hostage? So we're not supposed to get a negative impression of Killmonger killing her?

Nah. This moment was expressly included to illustrate the villain's coldheartedness and lack of compassion for other human beings, even someone whom the audience had been led to believe he might love.

That would never happen in the MCU and for good reason.

You're not a warrior and don't understand a warriors way

the girl accepted death, she would rather him shoot her than to have klaue used her against him

Its clearly as day, which is why she says sorry when klaue showed up

sorry I guess black panther is cold hearted and has a lack of compassion lmao

You don't understand these characters are african warriors not weak american civilians

The girl was a true ride or die, she would gladly die for his ideals

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The only thing I disagree that killmonger did is destroying the herb, i would have given a herb to everyone who was down with me w'kabi etc. and send them out in the world.

:russ:

But on another note, I highly doubt that's the only place it grows. There has to be seeds or something.

I'm also curious about how that super soldier formula was created.

Stark was able to obtain vibranium and he had a bunch of weird tech on agent Carter.

I wouldn't be surprised if stark industries was started with stolen Wakanda technology :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Killmonger ran up on him breh. He stormed up to his front door and demanded a challenge and said he wanted the throne. He wasnt trying to talk

So basically anybody can challenge for the top spot like Kevin Costner did in the postman? T'Challa was already king.

But again this goes to the movie needing to be longer as small details and nuances get brushed over.

I was more upset his homie turned his back on him. That was some fukk shyt.

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
So basically anybody can challenge for the top spot like Kevin Costner did in the postman? T'Challa was already king.

But again this goes to the movie needing to be longer as small details and nuances get brushed over.

I was more upset his homie turned his back on him. That was some fukk shyt.

killmonger had a claim to the throne since he was T'challas cousin :francis:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a peasant worker back talking a king, to even have the audacity to even open your mouth is absurd.

So it was all good when Zuri was breaking century old wakandan traditions by interferring in a ritual fight,....

All I'm saying is that Killmonger was on some dictator shyt. He was about spreading his empire not freeing black people from their oppressor. He wanted to become the new oppressor.

nikka chokin mother board members and shyt. He was wylin.