Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As a DC stan

I couldnt more emphatically disagree with all of this

giphy.gif

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As a DC stan

I couldnt more emphatically disagree with all of this

giphy.gif

Martha

Yeah but at least you're not acting like a bytch.

If people don't have the same opinion as you they start acting petty:mjpls:

And their opinion is fact. I use to write when I was younger so maybe it's just the writer in me. I get the logic and the formula, but it's still not immune from being critiqued.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah but at least you're not acting like a bytch.

If people don't have the same opinion as you they start acting petty:mjpls:

And their opinion is fact. I use to write when I was younger so maybe it's just the writer in me. I get the logic and the formula, but it's still not immune from being critiqued.

Oh na..... I'm not gonna take shots... especially at someones character, personal shyt, or intelligence. The latter is the craziest to me.

Wait so someone is an idiot cuz they may be off about some minor details of cinema, sports, hip hop, gaming, or etc? I think its idiotic to call someone an idiot for that when you dont know these cats and their backgrounds. I think its also more idiotic to now properly realize when someone is trolling.

My background is science, math and art (concepts and creative since I'm a graphic designer by career). I always used to be in the high advanced math classes in school as one of the few blacks. When certain cats use to try to challenge me over useless knowledge over the movie industry which neither I nor them are in. I just laugh to myself and wonder can these cats even solve basic math formulas.... yet alone multiply and divide well.

So na... you straight.... I wouldnt take personal shots at you. At worst I may joke with cats but its in fun humor.

Martha

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I really empathized with Killmonger. And his message about being buried at sea was fukking great.

I can't have him as a leader tho. He's chaotic and although he may have had good intentions his methods would have caused an all out war.

Marvel killing this shyt man. DC might as well close up shop.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You know Double Toasted brought up a really good ass point, we all know how being thrown over a cliff is like the easiest way to bring a "dead" character back to life......

shyt T'Challa even did the shyt in the movie....

So that opening is always there...even with the being stabbed part....we got a african group who got legit superpower herbs and shyt growing, gotta be a healing seed that can cure fatal wounds growing there somewhere.