Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I really empathized with Killmonger. And his message about being buried at sea was fukking great.

I can't have him as a leader tho. He's chaotic and although he may have had good intentions his methods would have caused an all out war.

Marvel killing this shyt man. DC might as well close up shop.

I don’t wanna get too deep into this shyt because it’s a fictional movie, but how do you think the African race is going to rise up to overthrow cacs?

Through hashtags, gay lives matter, and identity politics?

We’re under cacs through the result of a battles that our ancestors lost.

The only way to get up from under them will be through a war. That’s a hard truth that a lot my fellow AA’s don’t want to admit.

There can be and never will be a bloodless revolution. It’s gonna take some dying, and it’s gonna take some killing.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs the more i think about it.. how the fukk did coogler get this shyt past disney execs :dwillhuh:

Killmonger was on some white genocide shyt, there was no sublety about it either this nikka was FULL ON KILL ALL CACS
full
:damn:

fukking amazing movie :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don’t wanna get too deep into this shyt because it’s a fictional movie, but how do you think the African race is going to rise up to overthrow cacs?

The only way to get up from under them will be through a war. That’s a hard truth that a lot my fellow AA’s don’t want to admit.

There can be and never will be a bloodless revolution. It’s gonna take some dying, and it’s gonna take some killing.
Agreed. Killmonger was planning to end a war in progress. Tbh. T'challa still could if he saw fit .Wakandan out reach programs could be secret bases to train youth soldiers ect. Idk if Disney would allow that But Hudlin wanted to do a world war Wakanda, so maybe in a comic they could do it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I typed up a paragraph to respond to this. But tbh... I really don't know. I don't have the answers to that.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
brehs the more i think about it.. how the fukk did coogler get this shyt past disney execs :dwillhuh:

Killmonger was on some white genocide shyt, there was no sublety about it either this nikka was FULL ON KILL ALL CACS
full
:damn:

fukking amazing movie :mjlol:

We got more clout that many of us realize.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You know Double Toasted brought up a really good ass point, we all know how being thrown over a cliff is like the easiest way to bring a "dead" character back to life......

shyt T'Challa even did the shyt in the movie....

So that opening is always there...even with the being stabbed part....we got a african group who got legit superpower herbs and shyt growing, gotta be a healing seed that can cure fatal wounds growing there somewhere.
We also don t know the herbs full healing capabilities. so that wound may not be fatal.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another little part that I loved is when killmonger first walks in the throne room with that beat playing and the camera panning from upside down to right side up. That was dope af.

The symbolism of that shot showing that killmonger was about to flip their world upside down then at the end when BP walks in it rotates back the other way showing order was restored

:wow:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
THE ONLY REAL FLAW I SAW DROM JUMP WAS HOW SLOPPY T'CHAKKA HANDLED HIS BROTHER'S DEATH. HE SHOULD'VE LEFT JAKE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD AND KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.

HE WAS WAY TOO SMART TO LET THAT HAPPEN.