Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Dawg Tyler is the only one on that list that is on Cirie's level. You got to be trolling with that other shyt.
I think those people at the very least match Cirie. I’m not asking for nobody to agree with me, it’s my own opinion. Those players were very loved their seasons. Socially it just came naturally to them. People loved and trusted them so much because they were great socially. Strategically they all destroy Cirie in the game of BB (well at least mostly). Cirie is great socially (I mean she won like two other shows being social i think). It’s just in the game of BB to call her the goat social player is premature imo.

EDIT: Arguably I’d throw Enzo in there to. No trolling.

It’s funny you single out Tyler because even though I named him. I think he was a bit overrated as well. If the competition are a bunch of Foutte’s, and Unreliable’s. I see it as they were playing against incompetent idiots. So how good are they really? Do you believe Cirie would 9 times out of 10 make finale night if you stick her in any random season?

Last edited:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine a world where Jared didn’t fukk up Cirie’s relationships with Red, Cam, Cory, Jag and America :wow:..

But gotta give it to Felicia, she somehow knows that Cirie wants Blue and America to stay over her, and is trying to build that bond with Jag that Cirie already has with Matt to counteract that.. Matt loves Cirie because of Reilly, but has been letting Jag run the show, so this will be interesting to watch play out..

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cirie is a reality TV legend for a reason, but I'll save my opinions on her game until the season ends.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Blue is fu*ked right?
This season people fall upward. Blue is 99% going to Jury this week. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she survives this week, but she is currently the target. Jag would have to use the veto on America and put up Felicia for it to be 100%. I don’t think he wants to do that but anything’s possible imo. These hg love flipping back and forth between who to evict each week.

Matt is taking to Cirie later to. Maybe Cirie can put doubt in Matt’s mind about Jag. Matt really has a soft spot for Cirie.

So yeah Blue is fukked, but with these folk. You never know.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Last night Bowie flat out told Jatt that she’d be fine with coming in third to them. She also said that hg like Felicia, America, and Blue want to get on the “Matt & Jag train” now. She says it’s too late (because she was on it first).

:francis:

Ngl when I turned on the feeds… I thought Bowie was talking to Matt & Jag about running trains together on the other houseguest.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I think those people at the very least match Cirie. I’m not asking for nobody to agree with me, it’s my own opinion. Those players were very loved their seasons. Socially it just came naturally to them. People loved and trusted them so much because they were great socially. Strategically they all destroy Cirie in the game of BB (well at least mostly). Cirie is great socially (I mean she won like two other shows being social i think). It’s just in the game of BB to call her the goat social player is premature imo.

EDIT: Arguably I’d throw Enzo in there to. No trolling.

It’s funny you single out Tyler because even though I named him. I think he was a bit overrated as well. If the competition are a bunch of Foutte’s, and Unreliable’s. I see it as they were playing against incompetent idiots. So how good are they really? Do you believe Cirie would 9 times out of 10 make finale night if you stick her in any random season?
She'll have a good chance as anyone. There are too many twists etc in Big bother to say that any one player could make it to the finale 9 out of 10 times.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
She'll have a good chance as anyone. There are too many twists etc in Big bother to say that any one player could make it to the finale 9 out of 10 times.
I agree with the bolded

Ok, 9 times out of 10 is a bit much. I’ll say she should be able to do great in many seasons considering the praise she’s getting off of this one season that ain’t even over yet. Before I even continue I want to clarify that I’m talking hypothetically If she were to play for her first time each time. Because playing multiple times would obviously be unfair (at least for some players), everyone would know her game the second time around.

Cirie had a huge advantage (arguably advantages) going into this season. Win or lose I feel like calling her the goat social player is a bit unfair, and biased considering that. I do think she’s great socially. And I don’t think my opinion on her not being a social goat is that crazy. I think if Cirie was never on them other shows. And this was everyone’s first viewing of her. I think you, and other people views of her wouldn’t be as strong as it is now. Impressed yes, potential social goat maybe. Actual social goat no.

Then at the same time you had Cody, Paul, and Dan make it to finale night both times they played. Surely there shouldn’t be any and’s, if’s, or but’s that a God tier social player as you called Cirie shouldn’t be able to maneuver her way to finale night at least once right? She’s God tier.

I remember people would say you stick so and so (Tyler for example) in any season and he’ll do great (I disagree but still). Cirie hasn’t shown me overall she’s that good.

I would love to see how Cirie would play on a season like season 6, or season 17. She wouldn’t be able to do what she did the first half of this season on those seasons. She probably would’ve wanted to quit those seasons. She practically wanted to quit this current one.

And all this is coming from someone who still wouldn’t mind Cirie winning. She still has a chance to imo, and she’s still better than everyone this season not named Matt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Didn’t have Felicia turning on Cirie and rattling her out to Matt & Jag on my bingo card :jbhmm:

Cirie fans on Twitter are in shambles rn. Turner from last season been on her fans’ ass all day. He’s on Twitter posting mad sarcastic tweets rn. And I agree with him. Her fanbase is like Taylor’s fanbase from last season. They extremely overrate her game. She’s proven she a good to maybe even a great player against this dud of a cast.

But just the other week. Taran from RHAP was pole jocking her. Calling her the greatest social player of all time. Now he can feel that way in the moment if he wants. But the season ain’t even over yet. I’m like damn you already seen enough to make that claim?

Now for the Jag win streak thing. Like I said all it takes is one veto loss. Same thing happened to Michael last season. If he survives Thursday (I think he won’t even though the odds is in his favor, I’ll admit that). Matt will eventually turn on him. What Cirie worshippers on Twitter gotta realize is that Matt has a super soft spot for Cirie (because Reilly told him to trust her, and they built a strong bond). I think Jag targeting her next week/DE could possibly make Matt consider it’s time to flip on Jag.

In the rare chance Jag makes it to final two. He doesn’t win at all. Since he was already voted out, nobody respects a comp only game (he did ok socially but still), and he already fukked up his jury management. Him evicting Blue this week is just overkill for him not winning in the end.

This is a mistake. One telling Felicia this, and two, Blue will not target Jatt. Cirie’s allies are idiots but If Cirie is “the best social player of all time”. She should be able to have them in her pocket regardless.

The RHAP BB people absolutely suck. I can't stand them. They cry anytime an athletic person is winning and are always rooting for the fattest, sassiest contestant.

They had it made up in their mind that Cirie was going to be great at BB so they're going to stick to that script regardless of what happens.

I loved/hated listening to them cover last season of BB Canada because they were just salty the whole time.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The RHAP BB people absolutely suck. I can't stand them. They cry anytime an athletic person is winning and are always rooting for the fattest, sassiest contestant.

They had it made up in their mind that Cirie was going to be great at BB so they're going to stick to that script regardless of what happens.

I loved/hated listening to them cover last season of BB Canada because they were just salty the whole time.
Taran and Ahmad are the only ones I can tolerate. The lady who is the lawyer can't go 5 minutes without complaining. The two black girls. Especially the one who laughs at every little thing is annoying af.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I agree with the bolded

Ok, 9 times out of 10 is a bit much. I’ll say she should be able to do great in many seasons considering the praise she’s getting off of this one season that ain’t even over yet. Before I even continue I want to clarify that I’m talking hypothetically If she were to play for her first time each time. Because playing multiple times would obviously be unfair (at least for some players), everyone would know her game the second time around.

Cirie had a huge advantage (arguably advantages) going into this season. Win or lose I feel like calling her the goat social player is a bit unfair, and biased considering that. I do think she’s great socially. And I don’t think my opinion on her not being a social goat is that crazy. I think if Cirie was never on them other shows. And this was everyone’s first viewing of her. I think you, and other people views of her wouldn’t be as strong as it is now. Impressed yes, potential social goat maybe. Actual social goat no.

Then at the same time you had Cody, Paul, and Dan make it to finale night both times they played. Surely there shouldn’t be any and’s, if’s, or but’s that a God tier social player as you called Cirie shouldn’t be able to maneuver her way to finale night at least once right? She’s God tier.

I remember people would say you stick so and so (Tyler for example) in any season and he’ll do great (I disagree but still). Cirie hasn’t shown me overall she’s that good.

I would love to see how Cirie would play on a season like season 6, or season 17. She wouldn’t be able to do what she did the first half of this season on those seasons. She probably would’ve wanted to quit those seasons. She practically wanted to quit this current one.

And all this is coming from someone who still wouldn’t mind Cirie winning. She still has a chance to imo, and she’s still better than everyone this season not named Matt.
What advantage did Cirie go in with? Jared for sure as hell wasn't one.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Taran and Ahmad are the only ones I can tolerate. The lady who is the lawyer can't go 5 minutes without complaining. The two black girls. Especially the one who laughs at every little thing is annoying af.
Taran constantly crying about challenges favor people who are athletic, when the athleticism required is going up and down stairs or being able to throw a ball. He's annoying too.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What advantage did Cirie go in with? Jared for sure as hell wasn't one.
If you think Jared wasn’t a huge advantage at least in the beginning, you’re tripping. Yeah I’ll joke around, and say he was a disadvantage. And since I don’t like the dude I’ll say it to. But having someone in the game who’s family, and nobody else knows it is an advantage in itself. There is no debating this. Jared was feeding her info from the younger side of the house, and telling her who to talk to in the beginning (as did she to him). Some of those people mentioned her name, and Jared steered them away from her. If Cirie doesn’t have that advantage the start of her game wouldn’t have been as strong as it was. It would have been more of a fair game. Like I said, I don’t like dude. But I have to give him some credit if I’m being real.

It’s also clear that production wanted her to go far (at least make jury) because technically she’s like this season’s twist. Yeah production does a horrible job year, after year doing background checks. But i’m not buying them not knowing Izzy is a huge fan of Cirie. They saw her Insta and knew she would attempt to be close to her. They probably planned on Cory being on her side to since his brother was on Survivor. It’s like in the intro package when they show who they plan to be in a showmance back to back.

I also think the Zombie twist, and the twist that bought Jag back into the game was designed to save Cirie or Jared in case one of them was in trouble before Jury.

I want to say they casted a ton of recruits and people they think wouldn’t be on Cirie’s level on purpose, but I’ll let them slide with that. They don’t know who’ll be good at the game or not. Best they can do is assume.

Also, you really can only tolerate Taran and Amhad? Ahmad always holds up the podcast. He takes too long to make his point and answer when he’s questioned. There’s no way they don’t be pissed off when he prolongs the live show doing that. I did liked both until the last couple seasons where they started coming across as appeasing to a certain audience/BB Twitter (at least to me they do that). They began acting like some pickme’s or something. I still watch them (the stopwatch and all from time to time) because I do enjoy to hear people’s opinions whether they align with mines or not.

But at this point I’ll just take the rundown of each day from them. I don’t need their opinions anymore. They’re biased (I suppose everyone’s a little biased but they be pole jocking), and they don’t even keep it 100 about their biases. I’ll always respect them for saving BBCan, but recently I started watching them less and less. They lowkey need Brent back. At least he kept it 100 with his bias.

*Sidebar, they lowkey got too much power in the BB community. People shouldn’t take their personal opinions as gospel. Especially casuals. I remember how they influenced BB OTT each week that season. I wasn’t complaining then, but I peeped that.

sorry for the long post

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If you think Jared wasn’t a huge advantage at least in the beginning, you’re tripping. Yeah I’ll joke around, and say he was a disadvantage. And since I don’t like the dude I’ll say it to. But having someone in the game who’s family, and nobody else knows it is an advantage in itself. There is no debating this. Jared was feeding her info from the younger side of the house, and telling her who to talk to in the beginning (as did she to him). Some of those people mentioned her name, and Jared steered them away from her. If Cirie doesn’t have that advantage the start of her game wouldn’t have been as strong as it was. It would have been more of a fair game. Like I said, I don’t like dude. But I have to give him some credit if I’m being real.

It’s also clear that production wanted her to go far (at least make jury) because technically she’s like this season’s twist. Yeah production does a horrible job year, after year doing background checks. But i’m not buying them not knowing Izzy is a huge fan of Cirie. They saw her Insta and knew she would attempt to be close to her. They probably planned on Cory being on her side to since his brother was on Survivor. It’s like in the intro package when they show who they plan to be in a showmance back to back.

I also think the Zombie twist, and the twist that bought Jag back into the game was designed to save Cirie or Jared in case one of them was in trouble before Jury.

I want to say they casted a ton of recruits and people they think wouldn’t be on Cirie’s level on purpose, but I’ll let them slide with that. They don’t know who’ll be good at the game or not. Best they can do is assume.

Also, you really can only tolerate Taran and Amhad? Ahmad always holds up the podcast. He takes too long to make his point and answer when he’s questioned. There’s no way they don’t be pissed off when he prolongs the live show doing that. I did liked both until the last couple seasons where they started coming across as appeasing to a certain audience/BB Twitter (at least to me they do that). They began acting like some pickme’s or something. I still watch them (the stopwatch and all from time to time) because I do enjoy to hear people’s opinions whether they align with mines or not.

But at this point I’ll just take the rundown of each day from them. I don’t need their opinions anymore. They’re biased (I suppose everyone’s a little biased but they be pole jocking), and they don’t even keep it 100 about their biases. I’ll always respect them for saving BBCan, but recently I started watching them less and less. They lowkey need Brent back. At least he kept it 100 with his bias.

*Sidebar, they lowkey got too much power in the BB community. People shouldn’t take their personal opinions as gospel. Especially casuals. I remember how they influenced BB OTT each week that season. I wasn’t complaining then, but I peeped that.

sorry for the long post
To even attempt to make an argument that Jared was good for Cirie's game shows you're either a troll or just a hater. There wasn't a time Cirie didn't tell Jared something that he wouldn't go and immediately leak it. He single handily destroyed her position in the house. She constantly had to go and out his fires. Which then would put her game in jeopardy. She clearly was playing for him. Putting his game over hers. Jared being such a horrible player was a huge disadvantage for Cirie. Not to mention he constantly lied to her.