Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The exquisite gag was funny. I love how Julie improvised during America, and Cory’s vote’s.

EDIT:

It’s not in the clip but Cirie & Cam started it off in their plea’s.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
There’s still a whole entire day left. I wish this flip happened tomorrow. Anything can happen in a day.

Absolutely, and I say that as someone who thinks Izzy's presence will be missed on the feeds if she goes. But for the sake of entertainment, preventing a steamroll, and finally the house getting their head's in the game. I'd say it's a fair trade. The game feels like it's getting a fresh start, with a more leveled playing field.

And let's see how things play out. Cirie's taking a hit but for all we know, Izzy get's evicted, then Cirie's side wins HoH (I hope not but still lol). The other side crumble's and rat each other out, Matt & Meme rejoins Cirie because she forgives them, and she basically just restructures the house dynamic. These hg are wishy washy this season. Wouldn't be surprised if Cam tries working with them to save himself.

I'm still rooting for Cirie to win, but 9 times out of 10. I just love when the winner really went through the ups and downs, but still prevailed because they were the best gamer in the house, and played the game to the fullest. The way things were heading. She just would've practically been handed the win the hg were playing so dumb. For exampe if Tyler would have won BB20. That would have been kind of wack/boring to me because he didn't face any adversity. And he played against some of the worst players ever imo, so while he may have been the best player. His win to me would've been like "but he won against idiots, not even half decent players".

The hg this past day is now proving to me. They've done dumb thing's, but they've come to play this game. Not get picked off one by one. We had people like Izzy, and Red willing to fall on their sword for Cirie. Them type players can go. Hope Blue is next because I think she's getting like them a bit to.
Soooooo how you feel about the Izzy vote out now? To me that was the turning point in the game and the show where it has gotten dead boring. Just look at this thread it has died. No one cares about the show now. The izzy vote out killed the season.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I turn on the feeds now everybody else talking shyt about Cory and America, like damn they don’t got nothing better to do? Give them a pack of uno cards or something :russ: ..

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Soooooo how you feel about the Izzy vote out now? To me that was the turning point in the game and the show where it has gotten dead boring. Just look at this thread it has died. No one cares about the show now. The izzy vote out killed the season.

This season is too dragged out. 100 days is way too long. Plus the twist that saved Jag and the zombie twist padded the season even more and killed the momentum completely.

I still like the season, but it moves at a crawl.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The episodes have been trash.
The themes and twists have fallen flat.
The cast is pretty boring.
Gameplay was interesting for a while, unlike last two seasons….

The Cookout season was boring game wise, but they were entertaining to watch on the feeds

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I miss Izzy's entertainment but I knew Izzy leaving would be a hit to the feeds. I was and still is fine with it. That's why i said "Absolutely, and I say that as someone who thinks Izzy's presence will be missed on the feeds if she goes.". Izzy staying and likely steamrolling with Cirie & Jared wouldn't have been any better to me. No matter how entertaining Izzy was. She was willing to lose the game to Cirie on purpose. Now the difference is, Cirie has more adversity (Still very likely to win), and Matt & Jag is in the best position (which could change next week for all we know and it'd be exciting to watch). I'd rather that than the former (especially since I dislike Jared).

I'm a watch some feeds and Thursday episodes regardless though. I hope the woman group up and take Matt, the spirit of Jag (THIS NIKKA WAS EVICTED ALREADY WHY IS HE STILL HERE, HE'S ALREADY LOSING VOTES AND JURY JUST STARTED..JUST A DOWNRIGHT AWFUL PLAYER WHO'S GOOD AT COMPS), and Bowie out, then the remaining woman give us some good last minute gameplay and arguments to drive it home. Blue needs to stop trusting Jatt first though. Man that girl is hard headed. Everyone down to even Cameron told her "they are not really your allies they want you out next". She still don't listen.

@RegB @NeoSeeker @Kliq_Souf I agree with absolutely everything ya'll said, 1000%. There's so many things that's killed/killing this season.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I also forgot to say that 90% of the remaining players aren't really rootable. For example, look at this shyt

Matt has never been on the block. He's literally too comfortable in the screenshot

Jag was popping mad shyt the night before renoms. America tells him to fukk off and he's at a lost of words. People like him and Blue talk behind people's back, and get hyped up when their group is around. Otherwise they're not on that rah rah shyt at all face to face.

The people that did nothing most the game and watched the real player's play is currently the one's in good position's and dictating shyt now. They really letting this last two weeks of power go to their head's. I really hope bozos like Bowie and Jag don't think they're good at the game because of their current position's.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I miss Izzy's entertainment but I knew Izzy leaving would be a hit to the feeds. I was and still is fine with it. That's why i said "Absolutely, and I say that as someone who thinks Izzy's presence will be missed on the feeds if she goes.". Izzy staying and likely steamrolling with Cirie & Jared wouldn't have been any better to me. No matter how entertaining Izzy was. She was willing to lose the game to Cirie on purpose. Now the difference is, Cirie has more adversity (Still very likely to win), and Matt & Jag is in the best position (which could change next week for all we know and it'd be exciting to watch). I'd rather that than the former (especially since I dislike Jared).

I'm a watch some feeds and Thursday episodes regardless though. I hope the woman group up and take Matt, the spirit of Jag (THIS NIKKA WAS EVICTED ALREADY WHY IS HE STILL HERE, HE'S ALREADY LOSING VOTES AND JURY JUST STARTED..JUST A DOWNRIGHT AWFUL PLAYER WHO'S GOOD AT COMPS), and Bowie out, then the remaining woman give us some good last minute gameplay and arguments to drive it home. Blue needs to stop trusting Jatt first though. Man that girl is hard headed. Everyone down to even Cameron told her "they are not really your allies they want you out next". She still don't listen.

@RegB @NeoSeeker @Kliq_Souf I agree with absolutely everything ya'll said, 1000%. There's so many things that's killed/killing this season.
A Cirie steamroll was infinitity more entertaining than this shyt we are watching now. It's very unlikely Cirie will win now. She can't win comps and who in there that would take her to the end?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A Cirie steamroll was infinitity more entertaining than this shyt we are watching now. It's very unlikely Cirie will win now. She can't win comps and who in there that would take her to the end?
Nah, a Cirie steamroll from beginning to end ain’t it. Matt & Jag’s reign could end as soon as next week. Jag can play in the HoH tonight but I don’t think he’s allowed to win it because he was the invisible (and I use that term loosely) HoH. So whenever they play tonight it’s basically the house versus Matt & Bowie. And Cirie definitely has a shot at winning still.

She has Blue, Felicia, and America on her side. None of them or Matt & Jag are coming for her. Right now she’s pretty much safe until final 5. If Matt & Jag is out of that 5 she 100% wins imo. I think she would be even capable to convince Bowie to take her at that point. The others would be easy work. Wouldn’t surprise me if she wins this season with no, or only one comp win. Cirie’s concern rn is Matt & Jag.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah, a Cirie steamroll from beginning to end ain’t it. Matt & Jag’s reign could end as soon as next week. Jag can play in the HoH tonight but I don’t think he’s allowed to win it because he was the invisible (and I use that term loosely) HoH. So whenever they play tonight it’s basically the house versus Matt & Bowie. And Cirie definitely has a shot at winning still.

She has Blue, Felicia, and America on her side. None of them or Matt & Jag are coming for her. Right now she’s pretty much safe until final 5. If Matt & Jag is out of that 5 she 100% wins imo. I think she would be even capable to convince Bowie to take her at that point. The others would be easy work. Wouldn’t surprise me if she wins this season with no, or only one comp win. Cirie’s concern rn is Matt & Jag.
You're downplaying how physical these comps are. And yes Jag will play for hoh tonight and is eligible to win. Big brother said so.

I want a Cirie win. Only player I'm rooting for.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You're downplaying how physical these comps are. And yes Jag will play for hoh tonight and is eligible to win. Big brother said so.

I want a Cirie win. Only player I'm rooting for.
The show has been more and more physical comps that last 5 or so years (even mental comps be requiring some kind of physicality), facts. Matt & Jag could also win the mental comps that everyone else could win as well, facts. BUT, all it takes is one comp to get one of them out. It’s not impossible. It’s not like it’ll take a factor of things to happen, and all the starts to be aligned to get one of them out.

If Jag loses tonight. There’s a possibility that production lied to us. The last invisible HoH, I believe was Claire from BB23 and she said they told her she had to lose (off camera if I recall correctly, I don’t think she said it right away because she was under contract, I think she’s still under CBS contract though so idk).

Last edited: