Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Very very unlikely either one of them goes next week. Matt should be the favorite to win HOH in the double unless it's a quizz where it's a little more even playing field. Even then Bowie would never put either of them up. Both Jag and Matt will be the heavy favorites to win PoV. They are always physical.
:sas2: @tinnyskillz

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Cirie convinced Matt to save Jag and started this BS in the first place. I'm rooting for her but she ruined the season with that shyt.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Did that happen?

You said Jag or Matt would be out this week. Youre wrong. Just like you were wrong about Jag not being allowed to win hoh.
My last post I mis-wrote. I believe she was up one, and there were two questions left. If she gets that question correct. Then I would’ve been right. Cirie would be Hoh, she puts up Matt & Jag together, Matt wins veto/saves himself. Then Jag gets voted out.

And I’m pretty sure I said don’t quit yet guys there’s a chance they go home, or I had a feeling or some shyt (you brought up my post before, you can find what I said). And damn bro, you are really going out your way to prove me wrong. What’s your vendetta with me? Because I share my opinion and it doesn’t align with yours or something. Shyt ain’t that serious, we’re all fans of the show just commenting on it breh.

EDIT: And I didn’t lie about Jag not being able to win HoH. Why the hell you think it was a uproar about it when he won? It wasn’t because he won (at least not completely). It was because Claire was in a similar situation in her season, and they told her to lose on purpose. All I did was tell ya’ll don’t be surprised if he lost because they did a similar thing with Claire. I never definitively said “he has to lose on purpose production told him to” like how you’re acting like I did.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
My last post I mis-wrote. I believe she was up one, and there were two questions left. If she gets that question correct. Then I would’ve been right. Cirie would be Hoh, she puts up Matt & Jag together, Matt wins veto/saves himself. Then Jag gets voted out.

And I’m pretty sure I said don’t quit yet guys there’s a chance they go home, or I had a feeling or some shyt (you brought up my post you can find what I said). And damn bro, you are really going out your way to prove me wrong. What’s your vendetta with me? Because I share my opinion and it doesn’t align with yours or something. Shyt ain’t that serious, we’re all fans of the show just commenting on it breh.
Nah, the show is boring and mad predictable now. Just saying shyt to keep me somewhat invested in it.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The streets are saying Cirie threw the HoH, which I can kind of understand. Had she won and put up Jatt, it would've exposed her. Idk, but at least Jag would've been out.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand these people. Why did Jag make Blue his target and not fukking America??? :what:
Maybe I missed something but I thought they were ok after Cory and America got nominated last week.
America told him to his face she's coming after him.

This season is wack AF. All of the good HGs got evicted way too early.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've made peace with the fact that Cirie is probably doomed. It was a fun ride. That she made the final 5 speaks volumes to her skill at these kinds of games. If she got half the help from production that Paul did, she certainly would've won.

The streets are saying Bowie & Jagg plan to cut Matt at 4, which is hilarious. I hope it happens.