Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tf is wrong with jag..? He really thinks he has America after blindsiding her showmance out the game and putting her on the block two weeks in a row..? :what:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
To even attempt to make an argument that Jared was good for Cirie's game shows you're either a troll or just a hater. There wasn't a time Cirie didn't tell Jared something that he wouldn't go and immediately leak it. He single handily destroyed her position in the house. She constantly had to go and out his fires. Which then would put her game in jeopardy. She clearly was playing for him. Putting his game over hers. Jared being such a horrible player was a huge disadvantage for Cirie. Not to mention he constantly lied to her.
Not a troll or a hater. I call it like I see it :manny:

Your statement’s regarding Cirie, and Jared this season is definitely more in question than mine, breh. Look what you typed in the bolded. I don’t like Jared either but be real (it’s been long enough to be real about it now). If we’re being objective. He helped her game in the beginning. Cirie helped him more I would say. But we’re not going to act like Jared didn’t help her game at all. You acting like he did absolutely nothing but jeopardize her game. He was HoH twice :heh:that’s two weeks of safety for Cirie. Don’t forget Izzy willing to throw her game away for Cirie just upon seeing her on Day 1. Her social game didn’t even have anything to do with that. Her status outside the game did. And yeah they built a genuine bond through Izzy’s stay there. But I believe things plays out differently if Cirie wasn’t the Survivor legend. Cirie doesn’t have her son, and Izzy isn’t a stan.

There’s a reason she was in the driver’s seat the first half of the game. It wasn’t just her social game. She clearly had help. And i’m not saying that to discredit her in any kind of fashion. No one does it all themselves. Her help was Jared & Izzy. Her second half of the game has been meh. And that’s because she doesn’t have a Jared, or a Izzy. I still think she has a shot at winning though.

And what lies are you talking about that Jared did that he didn’t tell Cirie that jeopardized her game? Because even the Blue thing HELPED her game in the long run. If Jared didn’t hook up with Blue. She probably would have been targeted Cirie. Plus she’s still in the game so whatever it is didn’t do much to her. He’s the one out the game not her. At best he’s made some close calls to getting them found out. But that’s just at best for your argument’s sake.

And let’s not disregard the other advantages I stated in my previous post. If anything, I won’t call you a troll. But you’re absolutely a Cirie stan to the point you never wanted any other outcome but for her to win. No matter what mistakes she makes (yes she has made many mistakes despite all her advantages).

I root for whoever is playing the best game (Matt & Cirie), simple as that. My reasons rooting for Cirie is definitely different from your reasons. Seems to me your reasons doesn’t even have to do with game half the time. Your mind been set since Cirie was casted.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tf is wrong with jag..? He really thinks he has America after blindsiding her showmance out the game and putting her on the block two weeks in a row..? :what:
And this is why I’ve always said Jag is one of the worst players this season (in a season full of terrible players). Again, I really hope he doesn’t think he’s a good player because he went on a winning steak in these competitions. The BB Gawds have made it that stupidity is what gets rewarded this season.

I could be wrong but I also think Jag kind of has a thing for America. Or just a soft spot for her to say the least. So really it could be stupidity mixed with his flirtatious feelings (with a dab of cockiness).

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
To even attempt to make an argument that Jared was good for Cirie's game shows you're either a troll or just a hater. There wasn't a time Cirie didn't tell Jared something that he wouldn't go and immediately leak it. He single handily destroyed her position in the house. She constantly had to go and out his fires. Which then would put her game in jeopardy. She clearly was playing for him. Putting his game over hers. Jared being such a horrible player was a huge disadvantage for Cirie. Not to mention he constantly lied to her.
If Jared wasn’t Ciries son she would be have been out much earlier in the game She had two weeks of never having a single worry about going on the block, as great as she is socially she never won shyt

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If Jared wasn’t Ciries son she would be have been out much earlier in the game She had two weeks of never having a single worry about going on the block, as great as she is socially she never won shyt
That's bullshyt. The other side of the house never targeted her.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Jag (again)
@GreatestLaker you were right about him being able to play again (I knew this already just didn't think they'd allow him to win). If I was Claire from BB23 I would be mad because unlike Jag. They told her she had to throw.

I still say Jag (or even Bowie or Matt) goes home this week since it's a double. I'd bet money on it. I knew Cam & Jared would be out in the first double weeks ago. Jag won't be able to play, Bowie wil probably end up throwing it, and Matt lowkey wouldn't want to win. Worst come to worst, production ain't finna have Jatt there in Cirie's way. They'll rig the competition, just watch. Wouldn't be surprised if they do that untangle the rope comp that got Michael eliminated last season. I am surprised they didn't tell Jag he couldn't win HoH. That would have gave production what they wanted quicker.

I still think this week could be interesting. Don't quit on it just yet.

Proven wrong yet again :dead:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
One, when was I proven wrong the first time? Two, Cirie almost won did she not? If Cirie wins, they tru to get out Jag. At least wait until after the veto to see if Jag wins to attempt to gloat.
When are you ever right?

I told you Jag would be safe. Neither Matt or Bowie would nominate him. And he if somehow did get nominated he would be the heavy favorite to win pov.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
When are you ever right?

I told you Jag would be safe. Neither Matt or Bowie would nominate him. And he if somehow did get nominated he would be the heavy favorite to win pov.
I’m actually right a good amount of times considering the show we’re watching the unexpected always happens. I don’t know what you’re talking about, my guy. No one ever said he wasn’t the heavy favorite. But there’s always a chance he can lose is what I said.