Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Jag (again)
@GreatestLaker you were right about him being able to play again (I knew this already just didn't think they'd allow him to win). If I was Claire from BB23 I would be mad because unlike Jag. They told her she had to throw.

I still say Jag (or even Bowie or Matt) goes home this week since it's a double. I'd bet money on it. I knew Cam & Jared would be out in the first double weeks ago. Jag won't be able to play, Bowie wil probably end up throwing it, and Matt lowkey wouldn't want to win. Worst come to worst, production ain't finna have Jatt there in Cirie's way. They'll rig the competition, just watch. Wouldn't be surprised if they do that untangle the rope comp that got Michael eliminated last season. I am surprised they didn't tell Jag he couldn't win HoH. That would have gave production what they wanted quicker.

I still think this week could be interesting. Don't quit on it just yet.

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This is crazy, I was rooting against Cirie just 3 weeks ago, now I’m all in for her or Blue to win
:russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Jag (again)
@GreatestLaker you were right about him being able to play again (I knew this already just didn't think they'd allow him to win). If I was Claire from BB23 I would be mad because unlike Jag. They told her she had to throw.

I still say Jag (or even Bowie or Matt) goes home this week since it's a double. I'd bet money on it. I knew Cam & Jared would be out in the first double weeks ago. Jag won't be able to play, Bowie wil probably end up throwing it, and Matt lowkey wouldn't want to win. Worst come to worst, production ain't finna have Jatt there in Cirie's way. They'll rig the competition, just watch. Wouldn't be surprised if they do that untangle the rope comp that got Michael eliminated last season. I am surprised they didn't tell Jag he couldn't win HoH. That would have gave production what they wanted quicker.

I still think this week could be interesting. Don't quit on it just yet.

Very very unlikely either one of them goes next week. Matt should be the favorite to win HOH in the double unless it's a quizz where it's a little more even playing field. Even then Bowie would never put either of them up. Both Jag and Matt will be the heavy favorites to win PoV. They are always physical.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Apparently...

Cirie was in second place. To think we were this close to a Cirie HoH reign.

It seems like competitions in seasons 20+ have been hugely physical. A woman has won HoH only 3 times this season.

I hope Matt somehow goes in the double. At this point, Jag is the biggest goat in the game.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jag has lowkey been playing circles around Matt recently, I’m impressed :ehh:.. a far cry from his “let’s just meet in a room with the 7 :mjcry:” days..

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Didn’t have Felicia turning on Cirie and rattling her out to Matt & Jag on my bingo card :jbhmm:

Cirie fans on Twitter are in shambles rn. Turner from last season been on her fans’ ass all day. He’s on Twitter posting mad sarcastic tweets rn. And I agree with him. Her fanbase is like Taylor’s fanbase from last season. They extremely overrate her game. She’s proven she a good to maybe even a great player against this dud of a cast.

But just the other week. Taran from RHAP was pole jocking her. Calling her the greatest social player of all time. Now he can feel that way in the moment if he wants. But the season ain’t even over yet. I’m like damn you already seen enough to make that claim?

Now for the Jag win streak thing. Like I said all it takes is one veto loss. Same thing happened to Michael last season. If he survives Thursday (I think he won’t even though the odds is in his favor, I’ll admit that). Matt will eventually turn on him. What Cirie worshippers on Twitter gotta realize is that Matt has a super soft spot for Cirie (because Reilly told him to trust her, and they built a strong bond). I think Jag targeting her next week/DE could possibly make Matt consider it’s time to flip on Jag.

In the rare chance Jag makes it to final two. He doesn’t win at all. Since he was already voted out, nobody respects a comp only game (he did ok socially but still), and he already fukked up his jury management. Him evicting Blue this week is just overkill for him not winning in the end.

This is a mistake. One telling Felicia this, and two, Blue will not target Jatt. Cirie’s allies are idiots but If Cirie is “the best social player of all time”. She should be able to have them in her pocket regardless.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Didn’t have Felicia turning on Cirie and rattling her out to Matt & Jag on my bingo card :jbhmm:

Cirie fans on Twitter are in shambles rn. Turner from last season been on her fans’ ass all day. He’s on Twitter posting mad sarcastic tweets rn. And I agree with him. Her fanbase is like Taylor’s fanbase from last season. They extremely overrate her game. She’s proven she a good to maybe even a great player against this dud of a cast.

But just the other week. Taran from RHAP was pole jocking her. Calling her the greatest social player of all time. Now he can feel that way in the moment if he wants. But the season ain’t even over yet. I’m like damn you already seen enough to make that claim?

Now for the Jag win streak thing. Like I said all it takes is one veto loss. Same thing happened to Michael last season. If he survives Thursday (I think he won’t even though the odds is in his favor, I’ll admit that). Matt will eventually turn on him. What Cirie worshippers on Twitter gotta realize is that Matt has a super soft spot for Cirie (because Reilly told him to trust her, and they built a strong bond). I think Jag targeting her next week/DE could possibly make Matt consider it’s time to flip on Jag.

In the rare chance Jag makes it to final two. He doesn’t win at all. Since he was already voted out, nobody respects a comp only game (he did ok socially but still), and he already fukked up his jury management. Him evicting Blue this week is just overkill for him not winning in the end.
I disagree with a lot of your big brother takes but this is one of the worst ones I've seen from you.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I disagree with a lot of your big brother takes but this is one of the worst ones I've seen from you.
How so? No hate, I genuinely want to know why.

EDIT: BTW I know I make wild, out of nowhere takes sometimes. But I be having a gut feeling on some these things (that goes on in the game). The stuff I said about Cirie and her fans is me calling it like I see though :manny:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Tyler Crispen
Arguably Cody Calafiore
Arguably Paul
Tiffany Mitchell (she doesn’t get credit for her social game)
Xavier Praither

Just to name a few
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Dawg Tyler is the only one on that list that is on Cirie's level. You got to be trolling with that other shyt.