Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jared is also a grown man in his mid 20s. At his age, his behavior is a reflection on him.

It's clear how much he loves his mom though. He's a bad Big Brother player, but I don't think he was a bad person.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t watched too much big brother seasons recently so I’m not sure if the jury is salty or if Jag was just bad in dealing with the jury, but Cirie and Felicia last night were talking about how Matt would get their vote over Jag and how they’re going to campaign hard for Matt in jury..

:patrice: it don’t make sense to me tho because Jag came back from eviction and has been playing a perfect game since zombie week, controlling every hoh and getting every single one of his targets evicted in order.. what has Matt done in comparison..?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I haven’t watched too much big brother seasons recently so I’m not sure if the jury is salty or if Jag was just bad in dealing with the jury, but Cirie and Felicia last night were talking about how Matt would get their vote over Jag and how they’re going to campaign hard for Matt in jury..

:patrice: it don’t make sense to me tho because Jag came back from eviction and has been playing a perfect game since zombie week, controlling every hoh and getting every single one of his targets evicted in order.. what has Matt done in comparison..?
Likely based off personal relationship
Cirie and Matt have been close for most of the season

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It's easy to control the game when only your alliance win competitions.

Tbh, Matt is probably the most well-rounded of the three. Bowie has played a solid floater game, but I don't see her owning it to the jury.

Jag might’ve been saved by a twist but he was still evicted, and should lose to the others for that alone imo.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Cirie cannot make it to the end without Jared. She is looking like a good target to put on someone's resume.

Jared winning on Thursday and then winning an HoH would be ideal. The amount of fuccery and tears will be peak entertainment.

It will also help the BW in the game as the house will continue to target him before any of them. :sas1:

Jared needs to get back in and target people that would target Cirie like Corey and America with a Matt/Jag backdoor option.

:manny:

Just like last season, my reads are still on point. :coffee:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Matt wins 5-2 or 6-1 :manny:

Nobody believes Jag was a master manipulator like he’s saying he was. Breh was exaggerating his ass off and I’m sure the jury saw right through it. Cam & Bowie dumbasses probably tossed him a vote though.

I will say Jag’s speech had more energy though. He did better in the questions to. But you know the jury be having they mind made up already anyway most of the time. Plus him bringing Matt was dumb in itself.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Color me shocked :mjlol:

Ngl, I’m actually not mad at Jag winning though. His speech was better, and he definitely did better in the questions (they both could have did better though, i feel like Matt came off cocky, and Jag came off aggressive in his final speech). Jag had more energy in both, it’s just he had too much energy in the final speech. Hey he still won though.

I should’ve known America would vote for Jag though since Matt always hated her. I guess Cody just decided to vote with her.

I’m REALLY shocked the jury didn’t vote the same as the momma’s.

Last edited:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Jag deserved it. Think if he lost it would have been Paul vs. Nicole all over again. He leaned into the blood on his hands thing which helped. He also countered the first deaf player with the Sikh angle. Matt was at a disadvantage in the speeches...he was never going to be a wordsmith. He wasn't Gina Marie bad, but he didn't come close to matching Jag's answers. Cam winning AFP was insane. Thought Cirie would have it off the strength of Survivor. Bet he's the one who gets invited back for Reindeer Games.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My theory for Cam winning afp was of course the casual viewers who only watch the edited episodes loved him. But also, I believe that the feed watchers, hardcore fans just didn’t vote at all because they already had quit the season beforehand.