Essential Official Beauty Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Biore-Deep-Pore-Charcoal-Cleanser.jpg
This clears up dark spots in 2 weeks. My husband uses it too...this stays STOCKED in my house.
the blemish fighting ice cleanser is ace as shyt too. that will have your epidermis shining :blessed:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm late, so I'm not sure if you've already solved this issue but Black Soap is very drying. You can try their shea butter line either with the Black Soap (ex. Black soap then shea lotion) or alone. Shea moisture also has a new line with gold tops. I forget what it's called but it's Ultra Moisturizing. I have their body wash, it smells amazing as leaves is a gentle cleanser so it leaves you clean and moisturized. You should still used an oil or lotion to seal it in tho. HTH!
thanks girl. Yea I noticed that it is very drying. I did feel super clean after though and I loved the scent. I just couldn't tolerate it. Right now I've been using dial and cetaphil

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Same thing happened to me, me and my girl went shopping and me thinking I knew what I was doing and being cheap went and purchased some sort of knockoff shea butter black soap:

ambi%20black%20soap.jpg

But the itching started just as you said, after a short time of using it. :manny:

I probably should've asked her what's best......what did I do wrong here? :lupe:
likely not 100% black soap. just get regular ole unprocessed and natural black soap if you have sensitive skin also consider

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
whip it??

yes, literally. use a double boiler or craft a easy one using a glass bowl inside of a pan of water. heat the water. add shea to bowl then put bowl in water. the heat will melt the shea and all you need is just a bit of liquid warm shea to occur then take it outta the pan then use a hand mixer to whip the shea...it will begin to change texture the more you whip. and if you need it to be more pliable or to get more fluffy just add it back to warmth to liquify a little more then whip again.

i have my own line of products i create and will be selling very soon..and two of my customer faves already from review are my whipped body butter and whipped butter for pregnant bellies :smile:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yes, literally. use a double boiler or craft a easy one using a glass bowl inside of a pan of water. heat the water. add shea to bowl then put bowl in water. the heat will melt the shea and all you need is just a bit of liquid warm shea to occur then take it outta the pan then use a hand mixer to whip the shea...it will begin to change texture the more you whip. and if you need it to be more pliable or to get more fluffy just add it back to warmth to liquify a little more then whip again.

i have my own line of products i create and will be selling very soon..and two of my customer faves already from review are my whipped body butter and whipped butter for pregnant bellies :smile:
:ohhh: is there a youtube video on this I kinda understand but i'm more of a visual learner. Damn your own product line, dats amazing I will definitely support. Maybe have it promoted on here for more exposure since its a black owned thing, do u have a name yet?

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
:ohhh: is there a youtube video on this I kinda understand but i'm more of a visual learner. Damn your own product line, dats amazing I will definitely support. Maybe have it promoted on here for more exposure since its a black owned thing, do u have a name yet?

Yea bro just search out whipped shea butter on YouTube and you'll get it in no time and yay thanks ....if anyone cares or is interested hit my biz IG I been posting stuff and have an active giveaway going on for a few more hours. Site isn't live yet but will be by end of April or sooner. I'll drop a lil reminder later if I can take you up on the site promotion that would really rock and be so helpful for traffic

IG: CocoaButterMothers

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea bro just search out whipped shea butter on YouTube and you'll get it in no time and yay thanks ....if anyone cares or is interested hit my biz IG I been posting stuff and have an active giveaway going on for a few more hours. Site isn't live yet but will be by end of April or sooner. I'll drop a lil reminder later if I can take you up on the site promotion that would really rock and be so helpful for traffic

Just checkd it out shyt is legit, you got a nice lil thing goin on I like it. @Brooklynzson can we promote her stuff on here when her site is up and all dat?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

Definitely keep us posted. I'm almost out of Palmer's (which I use on my face) so I'd be interested in this.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Very nice, I checked it out too....I dig it....can you PM me on here personally when you get it up.....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
no make up just all natural is not too much to ask for that consistency of seeing that day and night is so :noah:

caking that shyt on seeing eyebrows missing or in opposite direction :mjcry:
or lips looking big then find out they dont even really exist cuz of the shyt u put on :snoop: