Essential Official Beauty Thread

LadyK212

DEAD ACCOUNT
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Biore-Deep-Pore-Charcoal-Cleanser.jpg
This clears up dark spots in 2 weeks. My husband uses it too...this stays STOCKED in my house.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm done buying expensive makeup for countouring. $10 or under, from China on eBay or Wish. Works just the same as the expensive product.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
In store- I would try Aveeno and natural soap like go to an organic store or African/Jamaican store. Black soap dries my skin out but I balance it was shea and oils.

:yeshrug:

I have a testimonial! Aveeno literally cured my eczema. I use their soap and lotion and I haven't had dry skin since 2006.

Crem

Rookie
Daps
Best exfoliator I've used to date

Cure Aqua Gel. love love love it

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
v shaving tips from a stripper
I use it on my legs too

"Ok, Here's what you do: Exfoliate, then rub the area with baby oil before you shave to soften the hair and skin. Shave using a men's razor (one with four blades) and men's moisturizing shaving cream. Since they are made for faces, they are extra gentle. Dab some rubbing alcohol on the skin after you shave to kill bacteria and close your pores. Then apply deodorant (an unscented Dove stick works best) liberally. This will keep you dry down there so you won't chafe and prevents razor bumps. You will have the smoothest giney ever. Mine was always flawless, I was a dancer for four years and did this almost daily. I posted this same routine under my old account and I got TONS of messages in my inbox with girls thanking me for their blemish-free pies. "

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:ohhh: do you drink loose leaf or powdered? what do you mix it with?
powdered in teabags from the jamaican store
I drink it straight, just hot water
it's especially good when I have it straight up with sweet foods like cake or pastries but I try not to do that
It's like veggie water when I have it iced lol
when I earn more money, I want to start buying the good stuff :to:

do you?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
powdered in teabags from the jamaican store
I drink it straight, just hot water
it's especially good when I have it straight up with sweet foods like cake or pastries but I try not to do that
It's like veggie water when I have it iced lol
when I earn more money, I want to start buying the good stuff :to:

do you?

I just ordered a pack of the powdered green tea. Does it real curb hunger and boot energy?? I hope it doesn't taste like grassy ass :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I've had eczema all my life but it's not to where it's consistant. As soon as I get out the damn shower I itch like a muthafukka:sadcam: I only used the product for a short time that's why I'm not even sure if I developed some sort of sensitivity to something but all I know is it started when I used it.

I'm late, so I'm not sure if you've already solved this issue but Black Soap is very drying. You can try their shea butter line either with the Black Soap (ex. Black soap then shea lotion) or alone. Shea moisture also has a new line with gold tops. I forget what it's called but it's Ultra Moisturizing. I have their body wash, it smells amazing as leaves is a gentle cleanser so it leaves you clean and moisturized. You should still used an oil or lotion to seal it in tho. HTH!