Essential Official Beauty Thread

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
no make up just all natural is not too much to ask for that consistency of seeing that day and night is so :noah:

caking that shyt on seeing eyebrows missing or in opposite direction :mjcry:
or lips looking big then find out they dont even really exist cuz of the shyt u put on :snoop:

Every woman knows that when the majority of men say they like the all natural look, they mean natural makeup. You guys are horrible at pointing out the different most times. :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Every woman knows that when the majority of men say they like the all natural look, they mean natural makeup. You guys are horrible at pointing out the different most times. :pachaha:

me personally u dont need make up at all is what I'm specifically saying
i wanna see that in you all that naturalness fukk what them other dudes think or say :camby:

i mean dont get me wrong if she wants too thats fine but i'll always say hey your way more beautiful to me just being u nothing on at all on ur face :whew:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

They can't tell the difference lol.

granted we dont :snoop:
just rather that person to correct us so there wont be any confusion in that situation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just tell a woman you like the natural look because I doubt y'all really like a woman without makeup, bags and dark circles under our eyes and everything. :comeon:

i dont care but thats just me bags and all i'll just tell u try to get some sleep or lay ur head on me instead :yeshrug:
i really prefer that even tho I'm in the minority

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:patrice: Then I guess it could be said that women wear makeup for themselves more so than men.

some do some dont
just a rather of preference for that individual and I've known women on both sides of that answer
where they do it for the guy cuz he likes it or they wear it cuz they dont feel pretty to themselves

i just try to give them my honest assessment and say ur beautiful they way u are :camby: to the haters or the ones who make u feel insecure

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
some do some dont
just a rather of preference for that individual and I've known women on both sides of that answer
where they do it for the guy cuz he likes it or they wear it cuz they dont feel pretty to themselves

i just try to give them my honest assessment and say ur beautiful they way u are :camby: to the haters or the ones who make u feel insecure

I feel ya. However, most women wear it to make themselves feel good, not for validation from others. Sometimes I'll wear it but 95% of the time I'm not wearing makeup because I'm too lazy for it. I'd rather look a hot mess than wake up two hours early to do my make up. :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel ya. However, most women wear it to make themselves feel good, not for validation from others. Sometimes I'll wear it but 95% of the time I'm not wearing makeup because I'm too lazy for it. I'd rather look a hot mess than wake up two hours early to do my make up. :ehh:

that hot mess in the morning :noah:
I'm down for that type of look :whew:

what y'all think a hot mess I'm like :blessed:
cuz that hot mess belongs to me and only me :ahh:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:patrice: Then I guess it could be said that women wear makeup for themselves more so than men.

This. I go completely barefaced most of the time but I'll be damned if I spend 30 minutes blending eyeshadow and all that for someone else. fukk outta here. :mjlol:A lot of women just feel like they can take over the world with some makeup on. Even when I only wear lipstick (which is what i do most of the time) I feel a lot brighter. Just like a guy that got a fresh shapeup walks out the barbershop feeling like a million bucks. It's the same thing.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This. I go completely barefaced most of the time but I'll be damned if I spend 30 minutes blending eyeshadow and all that for someone else. fukk outta here. :mjlol:A lot of women just feel like they can take over the world with some makeup on. Even when I only wear lipstick (which is what i do most of the time) I feel a lot brighter. Just like a guy that got a fresh shapeup walks out the barbershop feeling like a million bucks. It's the same thing.

I just like the idea of having a perfectly smooth face and looking in the mirror like :smugfavre: the most I wear is CC cream though. If I cared what a nikka thought I wouldn't be on the train to work at 7:00 in the morning looking a hot ass mess with bags and dark circles like I do 90% of the time.

I got two trunks of makeup though that I ain't even touch. :mjcry: I got a problem. :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I just like the idea of having a perfectly smooth face and looking in the mirror like :smugfavre: the most I wear is CC cream though. If I cared what a nikka thought I wouldn't be on the train to work at 7:00 in the morning looking a hot ass mess with bags and dark circles like I do 90% of the time.

I got two trunks of makeup though that I ain't even touch. :mjcry: I got a problem. :mjcry:

This. Omg. I hoard so much makeup and then I don't use it. But parting with it is SO hard. Like what if one day I really do need neon blue eyeshadow? What if I get invited to an 80's party? What if that lipstick that I really liked at the store but looks horrible on my skin tone suddenly looks right one day? Maybe I do need 5 of the same bronzer. No, my reds are not all the same even though they actually are. I'll use that brown eyeliner eventually even though you can't see it on my skin color. I will I swear. :scrai:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This. Omg. I hoard so much makeup and then I don't use it. But parting with it is SO hard. Like what if one day I really do need neon blue eyeshadow? What if I get invited to an 80's party? What if that lipstick that I really liked at the store but looks horrible on my skin tone suddenly looks right one day? Maybe I do need 5 of the same bronzer. No, my reds are not all the same even though they actually are. I'll use that brown eyeliner eventually even though you can't see it on my skin color. I will I swear. :scrai:

I don't even wanna wear it. I just want it in my house because the packaging and shyt looks so pretty. It's the ambiance. :mjcry: