Essential Official Beauty Thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I've had eczema all my life but it's not to where it's consistant. As soon as I get out the damn shower I itch like a muthafukka:sadcam: I only used the product for a short time that's why I'm not even sure if I developed some sort of sensitivity to something but all I know is it started when I used it.

I'm still new to the product line so your post got me lowkey scared

:mjcry:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I picked up shea moisture african black soap up about 5 or 6 months ago. And my eczema has been going nuts on me. Even after I stopped using it. I'm not sure if it's the soap or the water but I noticed it when I used their black soap line :mjcry:

For your face or body? I have used this for years and my face is as smooth as a babies bottom, and I rarely break out. I use the whole facial line.

earth_science_Cleanser.jpg

I get eczema flair ups pretty bad sometimes too. On my body I usually use oils or butters.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
What do you ladies think about this sliver/white hair trend that's been going around as of late? I'm really feeling the idea of having sliver/white braids...getting my Storm on :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Up until recently I never really took good care of my skin. Like using a toner, moisturizer, etc. Id just wash my face wit soap and ware but a few months ago I started and oh my god. I get so many compliments at work from co workers and customers on how good my skin looks.

I don't have a ton of money to spend on face care products so this is what I use that I found works good

This has been my daily regime for the past 2 months or so

1.Wipe my face with Neutrogena make up remover wipes to remove make up
2. Wipe my face with Witch Hazel
3. Wash my face with Neutrogena deep invigorating facial scrub
4. Splash on cold water then use about a dime size of Olay night restoring facial moisturizing cream

Since I've stsrted this routine my skin feels and looks so much better. I don't break out or get pimples really at all. I used to break out bsd when Id get my period and now I dont.

Also Fit Me is the best drug store brand cover up. It's only like 8 bucks at Publix or CVS. It has good coverage but doesn't feel heavy at all.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:leon: That actually looks pretty dope! It looks good on her cuz she's pretty and has a nice style. I don't see this looking good on everyone tho. You can rock it!

It's gotta be a certain shade of gray/silver tho :patrice:

I'd love to try this style on natural curly/kinky hair...:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I know if u princesses start goin schizo n hatin on my Erstwhile Black Queen @MarsPunka I'ma turn this bytch to Worldstar quickfast. I'll put the Vaseline on her face myself.
eastern-promises-threatening-o.gif

And as a man I fux wit Ambi Black Soap, St. Ives Apricot Scrub n Clean & Clear astringent to keep my olive hues glistening in the sunlight. Nivea Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream n After Shave keep ingrown hair bumps away if I'm wolfin.:birdman: *grabs blnts n keys and heads off to the club*

pimp-stroll-o.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm finna reup on some shea butter but i wanted to add oils in it. Is there a such thing as citrus oil :lupe: