Essential Official Beauty Thread

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Does lemon/lemon juice really work for dark under eyes? I'm really tired of them

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
I Love,love,love...La'Vie,Jimmy Chu,Chloe,Red,Door(E,Arden}
#Life...

10458749_699406240095049_3162971642303756777_n.jpg

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Just checkd it out shyt is legit, you got a nice lil thing goin on I like it. @Brooklynzson can we promote her stuff on here when her site is up and all dat?

Thanks a lot fam. I've been working long and hard on my dream and I hope to deliver some amazing stuff to the masses. I would love a boost if it's allowed for sure!

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Definitely keep us posted. I'm almost out of Palmer's (which I use on my face) so I'd be interested in this.

I will for sure keep ya'll up....just a few more weeks while i finalize everything and we're off! I will be selling a custom blend of organic oils infused w/ specific herbs to be a moisturizing beauty oil. Later down the line I will custom blend a cleansing oil too. I've suffered my entire adolescent and adult life w/ skin issues so I don't play about crafting and using ingredients that really work to dispel common skin problems.

Very nice, I checked it out too....I dig it....can you PM me on here personally when you get it up.....

thanks for the support fam. blame it on the head not the heart if i forget to drop you a PM.. I will def come back into this thread tho to drop a heads up. Also, follow my IG and/or biz Facebook for the best insight on what I'm up to.

BLESS TO YOU ALL xoxo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Black soap wash to the face
acne med
exfoliant
black soap rinse

your skin feels flawless after that shyt :ohlawd:

working in the cosmo field it is kind of a shock being able to immediately discern how much makeup a chick has on

you gals need to calm down on putting all them chems on ya epidermis :ufdup:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
any of u ladies use or have used a exfoliating spin brush like the clarisonic for your face, and a bigger version for ur body :lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I got dark bags under my eyes

Will it help
it shld as it stimulates the skin and helps circulate your blood better equaling a better flow and thus more vibrant healthy skin, while also remove layers of dead skin including dark bags.... is this sum sort of darkskin joke :lupe:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
it shld as it stimulates the skin and helps circulate your blood better equaling a better flow and thus more vibrant healthy skin, while also remove layers of dead skin including dark bags.... is this sum sort of darkskin joke :lupe:
I work 10hrs a day plus posting on coli

Takes a toll

No joke dead aerious

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Does anybody use sugar body scrubs?

Read this article here: http://www.kisforkinky.com/tree-hut-italian-mocha-firming-sugar-scrub-review/

I wanna try a sugar scrub and switch from my regular African soap body bars. :lupe:
Sugar scrubs are awesome. My mom uses to sell Warm Spirit products so we had some all the time. It's easy to make. Just start with brown sugar (I prefer dark) and add an oil (olive is a great starter) then you can add anything else like lemon juice, aloe juice or essential oils to personalize it for your needs.