Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Binged the season yesterday :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:Erren:mjcry::wow:I can't blame him Marley gotta go but it sucks the kids are caught in the crossfire :wow:Even Armin had to get blood on his hands:wow:Levi and Mikasa still:demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn:War Hammer Titan has a dope ass power :myman:Too bad she was spamming her abilities and her reserve isn't as deep as Erens:whew:You're all out...but I have plenty :demonic::ufdup:Gave Jaws that work:ooh:Cart Titan even caught some Ls:ooh:Levi still making Beast Titan his bytch:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Reiner not allowed to die you going to be the only one to make it the whole 13 years:ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
2xdqcpx4icd61.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
A few episodes back, the Reiner flashback episode they were running through the warrior titan holders and when they got to Bernholt they just said "he can handle it" and my thought was why though? A lot of fans were shocked Bernholt of all characters was the colossal titan and now I think I get it why he and Armin are a good fit for the colossal titan and why the first thing he saw when he woke up was a sobbing colossal. It seems they choose soldiers with the right temperament the more responsible good natured soldiers to hold the colossal. It make sense if they'd given the power of being a walking atom bomb to a young Reiner or Marcel the power would be subject to their ambition/emotions and they wouldn't weigh its destruction.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He really wanted the rematch after getting hoed out the last time :laff:

Made an announcement and everything :pachaha:like he was gonna do something just to casually get sliced and a grenade dropped on him.

Biggest fight of his life was just another tues for Levi :wow::whoo:

They filming this shyt to show both sides is bad shyt in war but dudes on paradise island been minding their damn business for how many hundreds of years :unimpressed:. Marley deserve everything that they getting and more.:blessed:

Eldians on Marley been so oppressed that the fighting their saviors :mjcry: thats the only shyt i feel for outside of that fukk them nazi's :camby:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Made an announcement and everything :pachaha:like he was gonna do something just to casually get sliced and a grenade dropped on him.

Biggest fight of his life was just another tues for Levi :wow::whoo:

They filming this shyt to show both sides is bad shyt in war but dudes on paradise island been minding their damn business for how many hundreds of years :unimpressed:. Marley deserve everything that they getting and more.:blessed:

Eldians on Marley been so oppressed that the fighting their saviors :mjcry: thats the only shyt i feel for outside of that fukk them nazi's :camby:
How you a beast titan but get killed like a kitten :laff:
How this mf thought his MLB skills would save him from being turned into a fur coat:laff:
la8dyt6qxgd61.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How you a beast titan but get killed like a kitten :laff:
How this mf thought his MLB skills would save him from being turned into a fur coat:laff:
la8dyt6qxgd61.jpg

:picard:

dude was feeling himself too threw a bunch of rocks at some buildings and was like "Levi where you at :birdman:"

Buildings dont hit back :ufdup:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:laff: good for his hoe ass :ahh:

He really wanted the rematch after getting hoed out the last time :laff:
I’m saying. He’s acting like Levi ain’t put the beats on him last time. He thought it was going to be different. It was more of the same. Sad. :wow:

I’m more mad they turned the Jaw Titan into can opener. And after all that fanfare, the Warhammer Titan got washed too. Extra sad. Marley is down catastrophically bad.

Last edited: