Superstar
Daps
Er_XKDYXMAAsqwz

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Last night’s episode was tough. That War Hammer Titan goes hard as fukk. Mama could make anything out of Titan crust and didn’t even have to necessarily be on sight. Could’ve stayed hidden and played that shyt like Nintendo.

I have some questions though. fukk was Willy Tybur’s plan? Was he some triple agent or some shyt? He clearly ran Marley, why was he being so sus when talking to people. Mans had to know he was going to die. I don’t know.
Also, why was Mikasa mad at Eren. She didn’t know what the mission was? nikkas die in war everyday, B.

I did feel bad for those kids. One minute you watching Shakespeare in the park, next minute your homie gets flattened like a panini? Sad.

I know they’re supposed to be the “bad guys”, and low key, they’re c00ning, but I fukks with the Marleyan Titan they wasn’t all bad. They were just brainwashed into fighting for Marley.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night’s episode was tough. That War Hammer Titan goes hard as fukk. Mama could make anything out of Titan crust and didn’t even have to necessarily be on sight. Could’ve stayed hidden and played that shyt like Nintendo.

I have some questions though. fukk was Willy Tybur’s plan? Was he some triple agent or some shyt? He clearly ran Marley, why was he being so sus when talking to people. Mans had to know he was going to die. I don’t know.
Also, why was Mikasa mad at Eren. She didn’t know what the mission was? nikkas die in war everyday, B.

I did feel bad for those kids. One minute you watching Shakespeare in the park, next minute your homie gets flattened like a panini? Sad.

I know they’re supposed to be the “bad guys”, and low key, they’re c00ning, but I fukks with the Marleyan Titan they wasn’t all bad. They were just brainwashed into fighting for Marley.

Tyburs plan was to get the entire world riled up and unified to go after Paradis Island. That whole stage performance was like some sort of embassy meeting with delegates from different countries. Basically he knew they would attack and he knew the whole world was watching. Probably didn't expect Eren to be right there to clap him though.

Misaka being mad is going to get explained soon.