Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’m saying. He’s acting like Levi ain’t put the beats on him last time. He thought it was going to be different. It was more of the same. Sad. :wow:

I’m more mad they turned the Jaw Titan into van opener. And after all that fanfare, the Warhammer Titan got washed too. Extra sad. Marley is down catastrophically bad.
And all this before armin got involved in a serious manner or eren ate that warhammer. If this turns into a shytstomp I'll :deadmanny:
Mf aint even unleash those wall titans :dead:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
And all this before armin got involved in a serious manner or eren ate that warhammer. If this turns into a shytstomp I'll :deadmanny:
Mf aint even unleash those wall titans :dead:
I don't think I've seen a straight demolishing in an anime like this in a while. Paradis straight up caught them slipping in the dead of night, Eren whooped their secret weapon and his squad handled the rest of them. Had the Jaw under pressure and made him crack shorty shyt open, kicked the shyt out of the Cart titan left that bytch on her back like a turtle after murking her squad, turned Zeke into a bear skin rug and Reiner is in the basement listening to Drake and wishing he would die. Marley took a monumental L.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't think I've seen a straight demolishing in an anime like this in a while. Paradis straight up caught them slipping in the dead of night, Eren whooped their secret weapon and his squad handled the rest of them. Had the Jaw under pressure and made him crack shorty shyt open, kicked the shyt out of the Cart titan left that bytch on her back like a turtle after murking her squad, turned Zeke into a bear skin rug and Reiner is in the basement listening to Drake and wishing he would die. Marley took a monumental L.
Mf played wii sports with they asses

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Er_XKDYXMAAsqwz

Need to frame this and put it on my wall or something :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Eren snuffing the cac titan might be my fav moment of the season. Im like "this battle about to fire:gladbron:" and dude snuffs her ass mid transformation :picard: so vulgar.
Eren activated anime protocol meeting that is being held next week with other protagonists. They're NOT happy with him sniffing her mid transformation :picard:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas