Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Zeke did all that barking calling out Levi to end up looking like :deadmanny:

Reiner back to being Reiner I honestly feel bad for dude at this point I’m about to run all these episodes back

Left him slumped with the greatest of ease :dead:

He forgot Levi still.got them boys waking up in cold sweats :dead:

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Zeke is pretty underwhelming lol

was it ever explained why Ymir's Jaw was so weak compared to other holders?

even Marcel's Jaw looked more capable...Ymir's shyt looked like her mindless form

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
140771986_1630890670415810_8932424326781854339_n.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Zeke is pretty underwhelming lol

was it ever explained why Ymir's Jaw was so weak compared to other holders?

even Marcel's Jaw looked more capable...Ymir's shyt looked like her mindless form

think every titan is just dependent on whoever the holder is and how they're registered with the host. Like not every titan is gonna be throwing rocks with perfect aim like Zeke nor will they have his power to command and control other mindless titans due the secret he held back from Marley.

So far Annie is the only shifter that has given the whole squad the most trouble because of how extremely skilled she was all around as a soldier.

edit: actually there could be a more specific reasoning that I forgot. lol nvm.

Last edited:

March Madness

All Star
Daps
think every titan is just dependent on whoever the holder is and how they're registered with the host. Like not every titan is gonna be throwing rocks with perfect aim like Zeke nor will they have his power to command and control other mindless titans due the secret he held back from Marley.

makes sense...explains some of the other transformations we see in later arcs/chapters too

So far Annie is the only shifter that has given the whole squad the most trouble because of how extremely skilled she was all around as a soldier.

edit: actually there could be a more specific reasoning that I forgot. lol nvm.

true

Annie could've completed the mission back in The Titan Forest when Eren was still green to fighting shifters.

i know the Jaw came close a episode ago, but Marley is never catching Eren dead-to-rights like this again:

c3a37a6df0c7067fbfea509a30c54ba0.gif