Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Tyburs plan was to get the entire world riled up and unified to go after Paradis Island. That whole stage performance was like some sort of embassy meeting with delegates from different countries. Basically he knew they would attack and he knew the whole world was watching. Probably didn't expect Eren to be right there to clap him though.

Misaka being mad is going to get explained soon.

Ok, the bolded makes sense. That's what I thought, but I just wasn't sure why he was so willing to die, before leaving the crib, but then was shocked that Even was there and clapped his ass up.

Highlighted - Heard you. I'll wait. It just seemed weird that she was acting like she ain't know what was going to happen. She seemed more than ready to handle the War Hammer.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I feel zero empathy for those Marley nazi's :yeshrug:

Dude have been causing 3 seasons of violent deaths to people that Eren cared for. Having the Eldians in concentration camps, disrespecting them in the military even tho they were saving the Marley people's asses. :hhh:

Zero empathy hope Eren bodies everything :demonic:

Eren was simply watching for a few years just to see how it truly was on the other side.

To him, he most likely believes they are better off dead than lapdogs for Marley :wow:

Unlike a lot of stories, the other characters have been with Eren since the beginning of this journey.

I really really can't fault him for the choices he makes now.

Marley created a monster by ironically being and using monsters themselves :wow:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:wow: y'all don't even know.

He-brutally-honest.gif

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
:wow: y'all don't even know.

He-brutally-honest.gif

Yall Manga readers better not spoil it. I've been avoiding reading it this long.

If this season ends good I'm going to go ahead and say this is the GOAT anime ever.

Animation great.

Fight scenes great.

No fillers.

Good pacing.

Good plot twist.

Good emotional scenes.
When Eren first got swallowed by a titan and you were like wtf is the story over already? :wow:

Levi vs Kenny. :wow:

Armored and Colossal titan plot twist. :wow:

Levi and Mikasa just being bad ass every chance they get. :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yall Manga readers better not spoil it. I've been avoiding reading it this long.

If this season ends good I'm going to go ahead and say this is the GOAT anime ever.

Animation great.

Fight scenes great.

No fillers.

Good pacing.

Good plot twist.

Good emotional scenes.
When Eren first got swallowed by a titan and you were like wtf is the story over already? :wow:

Levi vs Kenny. :wow:

Armored and Colossal titan plot twist. :wow:

Levi and Mikasa just being bad ass every chance they get. :wow:

don't worry we got our own thread. anybody out here spoiling needs to get a ban. Hold up let me update right quick.