Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
We literally all sit down and watch this as a family in my house :blessed:. My lady be watching me chreering on Eren like ":mjtf: there are children and civilians dying"

"These dudes had him watch all of his friends and mom get eaten since he was a child :unimpressed: those kids Eren killed were prob gonna be raised to hate black...uh Eldians :mjpls: too "

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I’ve rewatched every episode this season like 3 times... This is really shaping up to be my goat show period...

A lot of people are clowning Zeke for his episode 7 performance, but I get the feeling that he threw that fight. Where the hell was he at while Porco and Pieck were in the ditch? :jbhmm:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I’ve rewatched every episode this season like 3 times... This is really shaping up to be my goat show period...

A lot of people are clowning Zeke for his episode 7 performance, but I get the feeling that he threw that fight. Where the hell was he at while Porco and Pieck were in the ditch? :jbhmm:
I'll be honest, he went down to easy, I said the same thing myself.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

threw the fight :mjlol:

nah he just went against the Mayweather of that universe

hbrh4MP.gif

Ackerman :wow: all work is easy work :wow:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Zeke is light work for Levi tbh

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Zeke is light work for Levi tbh

Right, and Zeke knows how powerful Levi is, which makes it even stranger that he decides to lackadaisically stroll into the battle with seemingly no plan. You mean to tell me he couldn’t think of a single countermeasure in the 4 years since the Paradis Op? The chief of the Marley Titans going down in one hit doesn’t sit right with me. Plus we didn’t even see the body after Levi blew the nape.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Right, and Zeke knows how powerful Levi is, which makes it even stranger that he decides to lackadaisically stroll into the battle with seemingly no plan. You mean to tell me he couldn’t think of a single countermeasure in the 4 years since the Paradis Op? The chief of the Marley Titans going down in one hit doesn’t sit right with me. Plus we didn’t even see the body after Levi blew the nape.
Zeke has been sus, but Galliard ran off just before when it was his and Pieck's job to watch his back. Also, no one but Magath and Willy knew this was going to happen, I don't know how he is supposed to prepare for an ambush.