Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The way those white folks just left after that poker game had me crying. Even when it was just down to old ass crocodile dundee and the dealer Paper Boi still on some :youngsabo::smugdraper:

They up and left like nothing happened :russ:

When it's time for them to pay what they owe :sas2:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This is one of my favorite shows ever but I’ve really been disappointed with this whole season, none of the episode have been entertaining. The previous two seasons were able to be witty, offer social commentary and be hilarious. Who’s ever idea it was to take the setting out of Atlanta fukked up:yeshrug: If these three episodes had been the first three, of the first season, I would have stopped watching by now :francis:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My theory on Van. I think it bothers her to see Earn being successful and living his dream when her dream never got off the ground.

Not much of a theory I think, it's what's happening. She coming along for the ride just to be a bitter ass bytch all the time reminds me of my ex :pachaha:

Only problem I have with this show is that there's a lot of underlying plots like that, but the show doesn't follow up on them all the time, it abandons plot points for episodes and seasons at a time. Hard to tell sometimes if it's leading to anything or if it's just surface level entertainment

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
As a black creator who is on a mainstream platform, you would be doing the biggest disservice by not showcasing these stories. Now you’ve opened a realm of conversations about the horrors of child services and how they are positioning kids (specifically black children) in these homes.

That’s probably one of the most powerful ways to protest and create change. You don’t have to touch everybody. Just plant a seed in one person to change the direction of their life.
Mind you, this entire season has been holding a mirror to whiteness. Why any black person should be upset about this is weird to me…