Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Earn may have lost Van :mjcry:

breh he cares but at the same time he doesn’t.

dude now has access to higher tier women and the kinds of chicks who will only see him for who he has become — not the struggle version barely scraping up respect.

Van is running in place.

In the same couple of years she had, Earn catapulted himself from dusty dude status into a person who has made moves + is actually needed.

Breh got CAC culture vultures asking him for advice and money on random projects. 3 years ago no one was taking him seriously

Last edited:
Daps
I fukk with this episode! So happy that the show has not fallen off. Would’ve been funny as hell if Tracy went on this tour with them…

Tracy was done the minute he beat up Earn. Yeah, Earn was tripping but he was still Al's family and that didn't really sit right with him.

I kinda wish they had kept him around tho cause @Paper Boi needs security. Mans is rolling around the EU without any type of crew at all. Unless you count Earn and Darius, and Earn ain't a fighter.

Daps
Atl is basically black Seinfeld, they were def on a random ass adventure

:russ:I keep thinking this too. It's almost a show about nothing. Like, it's got a general overarching theme but from episode to episode, it's just four ppl living life in whatever circumstances they're in.

And that is the genius of the show. Its what Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David realized all those years ago. A show about nothing but random life WORKS. Use themes that people identify with, and make the show essentially about what most people's lives unfortunately wind up amounting to: nothing.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was the card game some type of symbolism? When it appears a black man won, the white man doesn't follow the rules or something?
they saw a rich black man and tried to scam him thinking he was an easy mark

i am named after season 1 paper boi not 2/3 let it be known.

they dumbed al down :francis: