Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earn didn't fly her out, Van came over to Europe on her own terms.

I quite certain Earn flew her out there. That's why Darius was there with the van with a driver waiting for her to be picked up. Why else would she be even be around them for their European tour? Especially following them from Amsterdam to London so far. She may have her own personal reasons to be out there, but Earn definitely brought her there.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I quite certain Earn flew her out there. That's why Darius was there with the van with a driver waiting for her to be picked up. Why else would she be even be around them for their European tour? Especially following them from Amsterdam to London so far. She may have her own personal reasons to be out there, but Earn definitely brought her there.

He DEFINITELY flew her out. She’s literally staying in the SAME HOTEL as Earn, Darius, and Alfred. She’s just there as a “friend” so to speak but we all know thats bullshyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tracy was done the minute he beat up Earn. Yeah, Earn was tripping but he was still Al's family and that didn't really sit right with him.

I kinda wish they had kept him around tho cause @Paper Boi needs security. Mans is rolling around the EU without any type of crew at all. Unless you count Earn and Darius, and Earn ain't a fighter.

Would have been a bunch more fukkery with Tracy:mjlol:

Probably would have been good to have Tracy as muscle and a mule. Poker cac would have thought twice before leaving without paying out when Tracy blocks the door:birdman:

I bet Tracy will be back in season 4 but as a threat

He gon see them gettin all that money and be spiteful

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I dunno which one of you said this,but saying the kids from episode one each represent Earn, Alfred, Darius and Van is very astute.

For anyone saying these are fillers aren't looking at the big picture. Everything, even though appear as individual vignettes, are connected to an overall theme. I think they all going to need to save themselves by the season's end.

Thinking about it more, I think Earn is the only one not represented amongst the kids.

If Laquavius (sp?) is Alfred then he makes it out okay barely but goes back broke

Van gets sick? :huhldup:

Darius would be the african kid so he dies with the women.

It's unclear who Earn is in that episode.

Edit: unless Earn is the girl since he was coughing :ohhh:

Last edited:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The way those white folks just left after that poker game had me crying. Even when it was just down to old ass crocodile dundee and the dealer Paper Boi still on some :youngsabo::smugdraper:

They up and left like nothing happened :russ:

When it's time for them to pay what they owe :sas2:

I don’t care, pretentious or not…

that scene was amazing