and she failed that drug test last season so she feelin a way

didnt nobody kick it w her at the party and they left her

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I read some youtube comments that make a lot of sense :jbhmm:

Creh was talking about "we are cursed too" in the first episode

And in the last one the South African billionaire is haunted by a Black man :jbhmm:

What if that was the man you can see in the back on the picture of his Afrikaneer ancestor who's responsible for that stolen fortune :jbhmm:

And now his descendant is repeating the same theft by taking from Paper Boi and plugging his ears when comes time to collect
full

Van stealing the culture back
full

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Season 3 is 3 for 3 in episodes for me so far, great TV :ohlawd:

There was a bruh earlier in this thread that said they had to take an "anxiety break" between eps and I feel this 100%. DG has been great in building suspense and an amount of uncertainty for the auidence. Only thing that keeps me cool is that I know the main 4 have plot armor.

Also my entire time watching I'm thinking why the hell is Van over, what is her purpose this season? :why:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Season 3 is 3 for 3 in episodes for me so far, great TV :ohlawd:

There was a bruh earlier in this thread that said they had to take an "anxiety break" between eps and I feel this 100%. DG has been great in building suspense and an amount of uncertainty for the auidence. Only thing that keeps me cool is that I know the main 4 have plot armor.

Also my entire time watching I'm thinking why the hell is Van over, what is her purpose this season? :why:

Her purpose is to find herself and somehow
Level up so that she can be on even ground with Earn so they can be together

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
"if they wanna pay for the culture...let em"

This basically summed up the episode for me. We as black people sometimes get caught up in criticizing musicians and athletes for getting successful on little talent as if we are paying them. But if some white people want pay someone based on possible potential, one hit wonder, etc why should we stop or hate on that. Get paid!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That first episode was ridiculous :mjlol:

The washcloth thing is dead on :dead:

I didn’t think that was true till I saw a commercial of another black show and in their own way did that same bit of exposing that. Forgot the name but if I see the trailer again will post it and let you know friend

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
van is lowkey beefin w earn

season 1 h was in the storage locker

now he flyin her out to europe talmbout if you need money or a car i got you

and she failed that drug test last season so she feelin a way

didnt nobody kick it w her at the party and they left her
I figured she was trying to blow up the spot and sabotage the tour when she started pushing cacs into the pool. Nobody got pissed off at the party and kicked them out luckily, but I put money on she's gonna find a way to throw a larger monkey wrench into the works that'll cause shyt to implode.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Tracy was done the minute he beat up Earn. Yeah, Earn was tripping but he was still Al's family and that didn't really sit right with him.

I kinda wish they had kept him around tho cause @Paper Boi needs security. Mans is rolling around the EU without any type of crew at all. Unless you count Earn and Darius, and Earn ain't a fighter.
Would have been a bunch more fukkery with Tracy:mjlol:

Probably would have been good to have Tracy as muscle and a mule. Poker cac would have thought twice before leaving without paying out when Tracy blocks the door:birdman: