Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-I don’t think Vanessa is acting “weird”. She’s said herself she’s “going with the flow” and she’s in Amsterdam to figure her life out. Lowkey she wants to be with Earn. She’s ALWAYS wanted to be with Earn. Which is the REAL reason she’s in Europe with the group. She’s there for Earn.

-Darius is casual about everything. This is a man who watched a dude in a wheel chair kill his own brother and then kill HIMSELF and was good two episodes later. This is a man who can casually talk about losing his own testicles. This is a man who put his own foot in bowl of Pasta. Nothing phases Darius for long. PLUS he was high.

-Yes it did. Which is why Alfred stayed to finish it:russ:

-Somebody said that the mixed girl was chiding the white girl about the term being racist and the white girl laughed it off and said it again, so the mixed girl got offended and slapped her.

-Not sure. That was actually one of the few things about the two episodes that genuinely surprised me. I wasn’t ready for that.

-Absolutely not. Darius is an upstanding friend and Vanessa is still in love with Earn.

Professor of Human Behavior... explain to me again how her mixed ass ain't acting sus...
She acting like a hippie white bytch that went to Wesleyan. I'm curious to see how this shyt Gon play out

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Karma got Al for the 20k with Fernando with interest. That's generally how karma gets me
How tf is that "karma"? He didn't wanna perform in front of a crowd of blackface euro trash. shyt played out even to me. The universe ain't a c00n, so he Gon get his bread back. fukk that.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How tf is that "karma"? He didn't wanna perform in front of a crown of blackface euro trash. shyt played out even to me. The universe ain't a c00n, so he Gon get his bread back. fukk that.
When you take money for whatever reason, don't give the intended service, and don't give it back, that's stealing nikka.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
No, they left innit :troll:

:russ:

giphy.gif

Daps
How tf is that "karma"? He didn't wanna perform in front of a crown of blackface euro trash. shyt played out even to me. The universe ain't a c00n, so he Gon get his bread back. fukk that.
Now he a hit a lick not doing that show regardless of the reason. And the universe took it back.