Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If you want stories that don’t relate to “black issues” you could always move to African Film & TV shows. A bunch on Netflix.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro the story is just inspirational, man. I love how they keep faking us out when it comes to money. Earn asking for the 20k in the e2 where the promoter hits the :patrice: for like 0.2 seconds and then immediately hits the :manny: "got it right here."

Then in this episode when they're about to play poker and they tell @Paper Boi that it's 20k to buy in and he first hits the :unimpressed: but then pulls his bag out from under the table and puts in more than 20k like :manny:

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

I'm trying to get to where I can live like this :wow:

I feel like they gonna use this feeling to hit the audience over the head once we get comfortable

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As a black creator who is on a mainstream platform, you would be doing the biggest disservice by not showcasing these stories. Now you’ve opened a realm of conversations about the horrors of child services and how they are positioning kids (specifically black children) in these homes.

That’s probably one of the most powerful ways to protest and create change. You don’t have to touch everybody. Just plant a seed in one person to change the direction of their life.

Bingo

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The layers they're putting in this season. :wow:

:mjlol:@ them managing to find representatives for all the worst type of cacs in London, throughout the class system - the old rich South African, the mddle aged guy who is trying to buy some cool and the balding liberal guy. Even the 'street level' broad they had at the door.

They managed to depict how they all make the parts of society they're involved in worse. The South African guy lost fair and square and wouldn't pay his debt. The divorcee who was their main point of contact is a vulture and the liberal cacs took it upon themselves to speak for Darius. And on top of everything Van is bugging out this season too. This reminded me of that weird German episode, in some ways.

The ghost :wow:.

Earn and TJ coming to the realization that they could milk the vulture for a bunch of money though:mjlit:

This might be one of the illest takedowns of British White people I've ever seen in media. :wow:

Don't forget the Asian lady:mjpls:

Cac told her the wedding is off and her mother could rot in North Korea. Wonder if the Asian viewers caught that message:sas2:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Troy from Community outside the club, taking off his shirt and asking "Who else wanna fukk with H̶o̶l̶l̶y̶w̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶ Stone Mountain?" :picard:

Between this and the tweet about the Dave show - I fux with this energy. :mjgrin:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
For all intents & purposes, this was a filler ep

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Please go on i was high as shyt when i watched it…what kids? Like was it based on real events? I was just confused why after 3 1/2 years off we dont get any of the stars on the show lol.

The thing with the kids really happened. Their moms drove them off of a bridge. The pic of the one kid hugging the police is real too. I was high as giraffe p*ssy and half way through I recognized what was happening. fukked me up. Such a mind fukk of a story. That episode was amazing, also fukked up... PB in jail was a parody of ASAP in Swedish or Swiss jail a few years back. Trump got him out when he was facing a few years behind bars for assault.