Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The layers they're putting in this season. :wow:

:mjlol:@ them managing to find representatives for all the worst type of cacs in London, throughout the class system - the old rich South African, the mddle aged guy who is trying to buy some cool and the balding liberal guy. Even the 'street level' broad they had at the door.

They managed to depict how they all make the parts of society they're involved in worse. The South African guy lost fair and square and wouldn't pay his debt. The divorcee who was their main point of contact is a vulture and the liberal cacs took it upon themselves to speak for Darius. And on top of everything Van is bugging out this season too. This reminded me of that weird German episode, in some ways.

The ghost :wow:.

Earn and TJ coming to the realization that they could milk the vulture for a bunch of money though:mjlit:

This might be one of the illest takedowns of British White people I've ever seen in media. :wow:

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Darius used to be the wild card in the group, but now it's 100% Van. At first, I was worried that they were just shoehorning in Van because they have to, but now I see that she's basically having an existential crisis...and the way the show has her dealing with it is fukking brilliant so far.

And Earn and went from basically being under Paper Boi and being completely dependent on him to Paper Boi absolutely needing Earn on the business side of things to get that money, and helping him navigate through the sea of whiteness that they're all in. Earn definitely powered up. I see a big power shift coming between the two.

Darius might be the only cat in this show that completely understands how the world works and how to maneuver through it.

Again, this show is the shyt. Donald and his creative team are the best ones doing it right now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shame on people who even thought DAVE was on this level! Donald Glover had to remind fools!

Wrote a check he did cash. :wow:

Gambino season is here, put respeck on his name.

DG saw that bullshyt and hit the

tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
First episode going down as a classic :wow:
and pseudo history lesson. :wow:

when I was in Navy ROTC at GT, we used to go up to Lake Lanier to do our boating shyt. It was between Lanier and Lake Altoona when we went.

Didn't find out till a few years ago about how Lake Lanier was established and what happened there. Heard about the stories of Forsyth County being :mjpls: a lil before I found about the fukk shyt cacs did to Oscarville.