Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely was thinking of that movie with the great Harry Belafonte(sp) I don't think folks can handle it which means it should be made :mjgrin::wow:

what’s the name off that old movie when basically the races are reversed and white are poor struggling etc.... I think it has John travolta :patrice:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I love how unbothered all the black people in the office were throughout the episode :laff:

Yup, his co-worker tried to give him advice at first but he didn't want to listen :mjlol:. The quick cut of his black co-worker talking, to him going towards his white co-workers when he didn't like what was being said was great.

The race switch up by his wife, separation from his family and income, casual theft, continuing to ignore the unknown cell-phone call :wow:

Earbuds in, oblivious to the problems around him :picard:. Now he can pull himself up by his bootstraps and earn everything on his own, already on the path to being bilingual :lolbron:.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This is one of the episodes that I understood but wasn't feeling.

I'm getting to the point where I watch the show just to say I watched it. Its becoming like Insecure, where character development happens off screen and the show only let us see what happens in-between.

I've waited four years only to see the characters be in 2 episodes out of four.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
This is one of the episodes that I understood but wasn't feeling.

I'm getting to the point where I watch the show just to say I watched it. Its becoming like Insecure, where character development happens off screen and the show only let us see what happens in-between.

I've waited four years only to see the characters be in 2 episodes out of four.
The shyts absolutely wild.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I thought that old billionaire was the devil for a minute. The way everyone just silently left had a creepy vibe. I thought the tree he showed Al was the tree eve took the apple from cause he said something about it being the oldest tree around. Then when earn zoomed in on the picture I thought there was gonna be a "shining" moment where the old man was going to be in the picture.

Then I saw him cowering in his bed acting asleep and all that went out the window lol.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White Doug eating a cookie sitting on the bed in tears because that restitution tax coming. :mjlol:

Why are cats so furious in this thread? Haha