Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I thought theyd take the easy way out and have Jinx murk them.

The coldest part is they havent even touched on the other regions yet. A whole season revolving around the Shadow Isles or Shurima would be :blessed:
xerath.gif

Let my nikka Xerath shine
:demonic:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Didn't she mention the individual was someone that was dangerous to them all and had a lot of resources? I don't think it's Draven.

Nope
it's Swain
. We've already seen a number of Ravens and that's all a part of his MO.

It has

Jinx need to die tho

Nah, in the grand scheme of things Jinx is small potatoes compared to some of the other players. We haven't even touched on the Demacians, Targonian aspects, Shuriman aspects, Viego & the Shadow Isles, Ionia or Leblanc.

Arcane has A fukkING TON of League of Legends source material to choose from.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It has

Jinx need to die tho

Jinx needs to die the same way the joker needs to die. But it's easier said than done. Especially now after her shimmer enhancement.

You saw how she was able to blitz Caitlin at point-blank gun range and simultaneously disarm and knock her ass out.

Anybody short of a champion isn't doing anything.

Nope
it's Swain

That's definitely possible. Especially if the current leader of Noxus is Boram Darkwill.

Could also possibly be Darius but I don't know. Just the amount of subtle hype that is implied suggests Swain. The crows were definitely oddly present throughout the whole damned series

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nope
it's Swain

Nah, in the grand scheme of things Jinx is small potatoes compared to some of the other players. We haven't even touched on the Demacians, Targonian aspects, Shuriman aspects, Viego & the Shadow Isles, Ionia or Leblanc.

Arcane has A fukkING TON of League of Legends source material to choose from.
I'm saying
Her arc is done

Kill her off and focus on someone else

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm saying
Her arc is done

Going off the teaser they clearly still have a lot plans for her.

There's an infinite amount of ways she could influence the plot as the story goes on and as they expand and go to other nations and whatnot. Season one was just her origins and childhood. Why kill her outright when she finally becomes who she supposed to be? She just getting started.

That would be like killing the joker right when he becomes the joker.

But I'm pretty sure they're going to eventually move on to other main characters with their origins and whatnot as time goes on.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying
Her arc is done

Her arc isn't done at all. Jinx is the Joker of Runeterra. She's a complete wild card. There's a hand full of characters Riot is NEVER changing or getting rid of. Lux, Jinx, Yasuo, Akali, and a few more are literally untouchable.