Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Seeing as how an element of season 2 is going to involve trying to apprehend Jinx, I wonder if she'll be given a huge bounty or something.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The 1st 3 episodes is some of the greatest piece of work ever displayed in that medium. I can not think of another piece of animation work that delivered on that level :wow:

If I could give that shyt a standing ovation I would.

Felt like eps 4-5 dragged a bit but started picking up again towards the middle of eps 6 and landed the landing on eps 9. That ending :wow:

Over all 5 out of 5 by far the best animated show Japanese or American of the year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nope
it's Swain
. We've already seen a number of Ravens and that's all a part of his MO.

Nah, in the grand scheme of things Jinx is small potatoes compared to some of the other players. We haven't even touched on the Demacians, Targonian aspects, Shuriman aspects, Viego & the Shadow Isles, Ionia or Leblanc.

Arcane has A fukkING TON of League of Legends source material to choose from.
Dont forget the void with my nikkas Velkoz and Cho

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Riot did the writing and animation for this series, right? If so they kind of fukking up because the whole time I was watching this I was thinking how dope this could have been as a dishonorable like FPS type game.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Riot did the writing and animation for this series, right? If so they kind of fukking up because the whole time I was watching this I was thinking how dope this could have been as a dishonorable like FPS type game.

League of Legends is one of the biggest most played out there. Riot really not hurting for money or player count.

And a French animation studio is responsible for the animation.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this :whew:

Easily going on my top 10 list for the year and has some of the best animation I've seen. Makes it even more surprising because it's coming from a game series I have no interest in.

The characters were really well done, with a number of tragic elements throughout :to:

Voice work was on point, took me a minute to recognize Dan from Lucifer as Jace. Voice actors for Jinx and Silco were really good as well.

And the way they ended the season :whoo:

So glad to hear that S2 is already underway.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea... if this was a 100 meter sprint for best animated show in 2021, this Arcane ish may have just pulled a photo-finish upset over Castlevania, Invincible, etc

It was that good. And they did it with essentially a PG-13 rating/not relying on gratuitous gore, etc but the violence, suspense and ‘tensity was still top notch... arguably superior.

Powder/Jinx is GOAT-level sympathetic heel.