Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I'm kind of disappointed about the lack of characters in this. I think I can spot the characters who will be known as Warwick, Singed, and Viktor but theres no mention of the other cities in this world. Zaun, the city Pitover destroyed, is barely mentioned. And I don't like how Ekko, that little black gearhead kid, has been getting little screen time. He's probably that firelight gang leader though, judging by the way he moves....its just weird to see them shelf one of the most popular, most used and most broken characters in LoL.

They're talking about Pitover bringing magic back to the world??? How? Noxus was mentioned as one of the nations they trade with....if Noxis exists, Demacia exists... the former weaponizes magic and the latter actively hunts down magic users.

I'm glad I stopped playing this toxic ass game:wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
this series is crack :ohlawd:

It low-key really is. Every episode induces eye orgasms. Everything's on point about it.

The discovery of the show and everything that it has to offer is like on the same level as if someone had never heard of marvel or DC their entire life and then all of a sudden was introduced to it and everything that it has to offer. Or like when a mega franchise like Star wars was first introduced in theaters for the first time and took the world by storm. I get that same feeling from this. There's so much potential.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How do you mean? Game is a tower defense game like Dota or Overwatch. One team tries to destroy the nexus of another team.
Just asking bruh. Ive never payed attention to the game. The show is good af though, i thought it was similar characters and etc

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
10/10

had the watch the last 5 minutes back like 6 times :wow:

i had no idea riot had this in them, masterclass shyt here :wow:

Everything that series has to offer is literally as good as it gets. Literally. Absolute top-tier.

It's currently trending number one on Twitter. If this series doesn't get massive massive game of thrones level attention and acclaim I'm going to be mad.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Everything that series has to offer is literally as good as it gets. Literally. Absolute top-tier.

It's currently trending number one on Twitter. If this series doesn't get massive massive game of thrones level attention and acclaim I'm going to be mad.

Im honestly shocked. The balls to end it like that. If you didnt already follow LOL this shyt was an absolute treat and even me roughly knowing the lore and what should happen Im still wowed.

Silco was really solid the whole way, just wanted to put on for his daughter and city like a real nikka :wow: