Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This thread hasn't blown up and isn't stickied, people really sleeping on this series :wow:
You have to tag @hex for that.

But really it's just the coli sleeping on it. Show has been touching top 10 in a lot of countries. Already renewed and in production. When my youtube feed is filled with reaction videos I know a show done blew up. :dead:

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This thread hasn't blown up and isn't stickied, people really sleeping on this series :wow:

Maybe that'll change. Game of thrones started off slow and look how that turned out.

But it is annoying that it isn't blowing up in the US like it should be.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Started watching it. I'm on to episode 6 now. I'm not familiar with the game or the world it's in, but this is dope so far. Amazing visuals and interesting story. Not sure I'm rooting for any characters, but all the main characters are so far being developed really well, good insight to who they are and their motivations.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Season 2 on the way :blessed:

iBUiwK.gif

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Jinx needs to die the same way the joker needs to die. But it's easier said than done. Especially now after her shimmer enhancement.

You saw how she was able to blitz Caitlin at point-blank gun range and simultaneously disarm and knock her ass out.

Anybody short of a champion isn't doing anything.

That's definitely possible. Especially if the current leader of Noxus is Boram Darkwill.

Could also possibly be Darius but I don't know. Just the amount of subtle hype that is implied suggests Swain. The crows were definitely oddly present throughout the whole damned series
I didn't even notice the crows:ohhh: but isnt that character in exile if he isn't the leader. I know he's had his rework since I last played but he came off as a Varys type dude that got a demon power up. Not someome who engages in beef between individuals.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam man, Jinx for the most part was a funny, weird character about fun and all that shyt. This Jinx here is a problem :picard:

But fukk it, I'mma ride with her I use to main that crazy bish. fukk Piltover :pacspit:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its between Castlevania and Arcane as the best non comedy animated series
I might throw a couple honorable mentions in there as well but these two are specifically mature slanted animated shows aimed at adults but aren't comedies

Netflix might just be starting a new genre

Also fukk them for sidelining ekko this season. I have not one bit of sympathy for them if they got OC characters getting more development than a major champion in the game
Ep 7 was nice but all the subtlety was just thrown in at the viewer no set up at all

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Dam man, Jinx for the most part was a funny, weird character about fun and all that shyt. This Jinx here is a problem :picard:

But fukk it, I'mma ride with her I use to main that crazy bish. fukk Piltover :pacspit:

bytch was on some demon time in that last episode

:demonic:

Its between Castlevania and Arcane as the best non comedy animated series
I might throw a couple honorable mentions in there as well but these two are specifically mature slanted animated shows aimed at adults but aren't comedies

Netflix might just be starting a new genre

Also fukk them for sidelining ekko this season. I have not one bit of sympathy for them if they got OC characters getting more development than a major champion in the game
Ep 7 was nice but all the subtlety was just thrown in at the viewer no set up at all

You've never seen Invincible?

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bytch was on some demon time in that last episode

:demonic:

You've never seen Invincible?
I like Invincible a lot but its just not the same
That show is straight up superhero genre fair with a mature lens in regards to violence. Its not a serious drama like castlevania or Arcane
Also willing to accept the quality is kinda lacking outside the fights

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I like Invincible a lot but its just not the same
That show is straight up superhero genre fair with a mature lens in regards to violence. Its not a serious drama like castlevania or Arcane
Also willing to accept the quality is kinda lacking outside the fights

I see you point. I guess I was speaking more so towards the fact that it does very well what it's supposed to be.