Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Im honestly shocked. The balls to end it like that. If you didnt already follow LOL this shyt was an absolute treat and even me roughly knowing the lore and what should happen Im still wowed.

Silco was really solid the whole way, just wanted to put on for his daughter and city like a real nikka :wow:

Yes, he was a very complex character. Loyal to the end.

Also savika as well. The way Silco gambled on her without knowing for sure if she was on his side or not during that betrayal scene was intense.

I legitimately didn't know what was about to happen.

:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yes, he was a very complex character. Loyal to the end.

Also savika as well. The way Silco gambled on her without knowing for sure if she was on his side or not during that betrayal scene was intense.

I legitimately didn't know what was about to happen.

:wow:

I thought theyd take the easy way out and have Jinx murk them.

The coldest part is they havent even touched on the other regions yet. A whole season revolving around the Shadow Isles or Shurima would be :blessed:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Mels mom's on some game of thrones shyt. Out here beheading young pawgs that could be a threat down the line.

:whew:

The fact that they're already teasing Noxus is huge. Y'all ain't ready for what that nation is about.

:ohlawd:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Mels mom's on some game of thrones shyt. Out here beheading young pawgs that could be a threat down the line.

:whew:

The fact that they're already teasing Noxus is huge. Y'all ain't ready for what that nation is about.

:ohlawd:

i1587116910848436.jpeg

OG triple OG:ohlawd:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished Episode 7. Great episode overall but I'm about ready for Jinx to take an L, at this point it almost seems like characters are jobbing to her.

If Ekko is dead I'll be kind of heated.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
"Your brother's gone. He crossed the wrong man"

Who, Draven's crazy ass:russ: Start beef with a guy that uses throwing axes in gun fights brehs.

Did I miss something or did Ekko already have the hextech that allowed to rewind time?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
"Your brother's gone. He crossed the wrong man"

Who, Draven's crazy ass:russ: Start beef with a guy that uses throwing axes in gun fights brehs.

Did I miss something or did Ekko already have the hextech that allowed to rewind time?

Didn't she mention the individual was someone that was dangerous to them all and had a lot of resources? I don't think it's Draven.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
What an incredible series. Probably my favorite animated series this year with slight edge over Invincible do to the animation.

1. Arcane League of Legends
2. Invincible
3. Bad Batch
4. Star Wars Visions
5. What If...?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What an incredible series. Probably my favorite animated series this year with slight edge over Invincible do to the animation.

1. Arcane League of Legends
2. Invincible
3. Bad Batch
4. Star Wars Visions
5. What If...?

When it's time for recognition and awards be given out it easily wins. Unless Hollywood is on some fukk shyt.

The series is a pioneer and GameChanger as far as production value and animation goes. Sets an entirely new standard.