Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's terrible news, more than likely season two is going to take forever to come out.

Nah, Riot's been pushing more cinematics as time goes on. This will for sure get them the green light for more shows. There's ALOT of lore for them to work with.

Damn, white boy got up in them juicy berry guts :to:

She playing lil' homie. Jayce has NO direction unless Mel, Viktor or Heimer is pumpin him up.

:ohhh: Taking Vi like that I'm betting all my coli cash Ekko is the leader of the Firelight crew.

100%

Also, love the fact they flat out show us Cait is gay and Vi is into it.All without using any dialogue.
Riot got filmmakers on their hands.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
There's definitely going to be more seasons after this. Maybe not necessarily covering these characters but the entire world is huge with a lot of different continents and characters and plots.

Got a sneaking suspicion there's going to be a cliffhanger at the end. For a few reasons:

Apparently we haven't seen jinxs final form yet. Supposedly something happens where her eyes are turned pink and her skin turns pale and she becomes even crazier.

:merchant:

Also in the act 3 preview teaser, you see new characters being introduced which I believe are from a different opposition Nation that are heavy on warfare and conquest with the leader being a huge character in the overall lore.

Not to mention we still have our present cast and plot lines that are still in the middle of developing (and may not even be fully resolved this season). A lot to look forward to.

:ahh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've never gotten into the game but damn this show is really good. Netflix got another one.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Riot already planning more LoL shows after Arcane success

:banderas:

I've been doing a little bit of wiki diving here lately and there's so much deep rich lore to this series. Literally well over 100 champions from different regions and backgrounds.

:steviej:

This really has the potential to be huge. Like Star wars or MCU huge and it seems like riot games is aware of the potential. They're talkin bold.

:lupe:

Y'all think Vi is something wait till y'all learn about some of these other ones:whoo:

I'm stoked.

Also, riot games has a long history of releasing dope cinematic trailers for certain events that they run and they're always A1 when it comes to quality.

Last edited: