[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Mr Mobile is more inline with Unbox. His attitude is basically why is this phone so expensive when phones half it's price do just as much if not more? Plus Mr Mobile an an Android guy. He'll use an iPhone for a review then he's going right back to Android.

Floss is more like me. He's a Samsung primary user but he'll use an iPhone and he sees a place in having one.

Floss was complaining about the price for both, and they all are absolutely right. The prices are too goddamn high. No way is the X worth this price, but if you ask me which model is the best iPhone, X checks the most boxes.

My initial plan was upgrading in one year to the new X Plus, but I’m closely monitoring the state of Jailbreaking. It’s looking kinda bleak, and this might lead me to the Note 9 or a HTC version Pixel 3.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Saki is a dedicated Note user but that being said he's not wrong. I been back to using my Note8 for the past several days and the only thing I really miss about the iPhone X is like he said the size of it and the FaceID. That's what I paid the $1150 for in the end I guess. To have a device the size of the normal iPhone 8 with a slightly larger screen and FaceID.

His opening line here sums it up for me.

"So I been using the iPhone X for the past 14 days and this is the conclusion I've come to; it's just another iPhone."

Nah Saki is a Note guy through and through. I knew he wasn't gonna stick with an iPhone. If you want savage then Unbox Therapy was savage about how he ripped this phone.

:blessed:dodged a dud on this one

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Floss was complaining about the price for both, and they all are absolutely right. The prices are too goddamn high. No way is the X worth this price, but if you ask me which model is the best iPhone, X checks the most boxes.

My initial plan was upgrading in one year to the new X Plus, but I’m closely monitoring the state of Jailbreaking. It’s looking kinda bleak, and this might lead me to the Note 9 or a HTC version Pixel 3.
Out of interest, what kind of things do you do after Jailbreaking?

I personally went from Android -> iOS cant say lack of jailbreak would push me back to Android, dont get me wrong there are things I would like to change that I probably could If I still used an Android but meh.

Im cool with sideloading the +++ apps for now, got my free Spotify back that I had on Android:leostare:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Out of interest, what kind of things do you do after Jailbreaking?

I personally went from Android -> iOS cant say lack of jailbreak would push me back to Android, dont get me wrong there are things I would like to change that I probably could If I still used an Android but meh.

Im cool with sideloading the +++ apps for now, got my free Spotify back that I had on Android:leostare:

link on sideloading?

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
link on sideloading?
Not every app its only a handful, but the main ones I wanted were Spotify which gives you adless music without premium but it still wont allow you to save for offline play

But I may just cop premium for now, I seen a deal 99p in the UK for 3 Months premium plus im yet to use Apple Music so theres 3months free there too:yeshrug:) and yes Im a fukking cheap skate at times, why pay If I can cop for free lmao:mjgrin:
Then theres Youtube+++ which allows background playing

Theres MovieBox/Showbox too If your into watching filns

I use AppVallley instructions here but its pretty straight forward - AppValley VIP Free | Download AppValley App on Android, iOS & PC

And theres also TweakBox which you install the same but has more Apps - TweakBox - The Best App Installer

Some will have ads, so its whether you can tolerate them and also the apps can get revoked from time to time which you'll have to reinstall them had to do it twice wasnt a biggy to me.. Heard with jailbreak as far as revoking you dont have that issue, but not much we can do for non jailbreak users unless you have a developer account I think.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Not every app its only a handful, but the main ones I wanted were Spotify which gives you adless music without premium but it still wont allow you to save for offline play (But I may just cop premium for now, I seen a dead 99p in the UK for 3 Months plus im yet to use Apple Music so theres 3months fre ethere too:yeshrug:) and yes Im a fukking cheap skate at times:mjgrin:

Then theres Youtube+++ which allows background playing

Theres MovieBox/Showbox too If your into watching filns

I use AppVallley instructions here but its pretty straight forward - AppValley VIP Free | Download AppValley App on Android, iOS & PC

And theres also TweakBox which you install the same but has more Apps - TweakBox - The Best App Installer

Some will have ads, so its whether you can tolerate them and also the apps can get revoked from time to time which you'll have to reinstall them had to do it twice wasnt a biggy to me.. Heard with jailbreak as far as revoking you dont have that issue, but not much we can do for non jailbreak users unless you have a developer account I think.

I'm assuming you can do this on the X as well?

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
T
I'm assuming you can do this on the X as well?
Yeah dont see why not, not sure If the apps will be scaled to the X screen yet but no harm in testing it out.

There are paid app downloaders like AppDB as well in which to pay like $16 apparently the apps dont have ads and perform better or some shyt and probbaly a larger selection of apps, but I dont have much experience or really looked into it. Some of the apps dont support notifications, at least from the free download vendors which may be an issue If you use something like the Snapchat++ as you'll have to actually go into the app to see if you've received snaps, but the paid ones dont have issue allegedly.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just received my iPhone X in the mail. I probably won’t take it to work with me tomorrow because I don’t have the case and screen protector yet.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been reading about how the Qualcomm modems are faster than the intel ones but the Qualcomm modems are only in the Verizon and sprint version of the iPhone X. If I have a ATT can I go to the Apple store and buy a Verizon version of the iPhone or are they locked?

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Enjoying my phone atm. It’s so smooth. Glad I decided to pull the trigger and get it. :wub: