[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I mean I went on Sprint's website and moved the services to my Note again and for a minute I could make and receive calls on it but data never worked. Eventually calls quit working. I had to have them put my services back on the iPhone and everything works again instantly. I'll try again tomorrow cause it's getting late and moms hasn't seen me so she's not happy.
So your sim card didn't work on the other phone? I got two lines on my T mobile account but I barely use one...I just use my main service and use the other to like deflect shyt:laugh: I use the Data on it all the time though because it's lightning quick for downloading and uploading.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need some tips peeps:

Bought an X to flip on ebay and sold to a buyer in Vietnam. Buyer purchased it not knowing it was carrier locked. I honestly didn't know when selling it. He was bugging me for the unlock code and being rude about it. I told him that I would do it for $100 since he was rude about it and I lost money due to ebay/paypal fee double dip and ebay miscalculating shipping fees. Green line appears on his phone 5 days later and he opened up a case for it. I put in the listing no returns and I'm scared of ebay just going into my account if they rule in favor of the buyer.

What ya'll think?
I never sell to over seas buyers. Of course they gonna be rude they spending 1500-1800 on a phone lol

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My iPhone X has horrible battery. Absolutely terrible. Worse than my regular iPhone 8

Mr.Grinch

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Just copped but still in the box. What did y’all do for the insurance (AppleCare, Square trade, Phone insurance) and what cases. Apple told me a new screen is $500 :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My iPhone X has horrible battery. Absolutely terrible. Worse than my regular iPhone 8
This hasn't been my experience. I get great battery life on mine.
Just copped but still in the box. What did y’all do for the insurance (AppleCare, Square trade, Phone insurance) and what cases. Apple told me a new screen is $500 :wow:
I thought about Apple Care but I can't do it. I self-insure my phones. If it breaks I can afford to fix it even if that means mailing it off since I have a second phone.

The new screen isn't $500 the back glass is that.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This hasn't been my experience. I get great battery life on mine.

I thought about Apple Care but I can't do it. I self-insure my phones. If it breaks I can afford to fix it even if that means mailing it off since I have a second phone.

The new screen isn't $500 the back glass is that.
how much battery you have left at the end of the day?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wow. Are you a heavy user?
I was when I first got the phone but I've mellowed out. I listen to a lot of music and audio books and use my work phone a lot daily so I might use it less than other people and my screen on time is much less.