[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This hasn't been my experience. I get great battery life on mine.

I thought about Apple Care but I can't do it. I self-insure my phones. If it breaks I can afford to fix it even if that means mailing it off since I have a second phone.

The new screen isn't $500 the back glass is that.
Mail it off? fukk that. When I mail off a phone with a screwed up screen, they gotta overnight me a new one. At least on Jump insurance.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just ordered my phone with T-Mobile along with a case and glass screen protector. I can’t wait for it to arrive. Hopefully I made a good decision.

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yo. Face ID is kinda weak. I cant even have my phone on the table without having to enter my code in. I’ve probably entered my code in more the past 24 hours than I ever had to with my 6s.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yo. Face ID is kinda weak. I cant even have my phone on the table without having to enter my code in. I’ve probably entered my code in more the past 24 hours than I ever had to with my 6s.
expect face id to work when it can't recognize your face brehs..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Normally when I use my phone I pick it up. The only time I probably don't is when I'm on the elliptical or treadmill at the gym and then the phone sees me anyway. It's probably faster to just pick up the phone than it is to enter a password.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My biggest knock is waiting for these apps to support the X resolution. This is ridiculous. I don’t remember waiting this long with the plus.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Saki is a dedicated Note user but that being said he's not wrong. I been back to using my Note8 for the past several days and the only thing I really miss about the iPhone X is like he said the size of it and the FaceID. That's what I paid the $1150 for in the end I guess. To have a device the size of the normal iPhone 8 with a slightly larger screen and FaceID.

His opening line here sums it up for me.

"So I been using the iPhone X for the past 14 days and this is the conclusion I've come to; it's just another iPhone."
Wow..he's had enough. Lol. He always tries to find the positives..that's interesting but point blank..Apple is just too restricted. It's for girls really.
Nah Saki is a Note guy through and through. I knew he wasn't gonna stick with an iPhone. If you want savage then Unbox Therapy was savage about how he ripped this phone.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This nikka really used Saki, a known Samsung Knight, as proof that the X is trash. Out of desperation, I should post EverythingApplePro bashing the Note too, as an example of Note 8 being garbage, or another known Apple Stan.

X is Floss favorite iPhone, but no way would he put it over the Note, and he would tell you straight up he’s a Samsung Knight too. That’s just me using common sense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This nikka really used Saki, a known Samsung Knight, as proof that the X is trash. Out of desperation, I should post EverythingApplePro bashing the Note too, as an example of Note 8 being garbage, or another known Apple Stan.
iPhonedo used a Note8 and was pretty positive about it.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
iPhonedo used a Note8 and was pretty positive about it.

Note 8 is a great phone, you would stupid to say otherwise. The point is I’ve seen Apple Stan reviewers criticize it, but why would I use them as a reference? A company stan is a company stan. I wouldn’t use them as an example.

I’m not a subscriber to any of these “tech” bloggers, but I would probably make an exception for Floss. Dude is hilarious. I have no idea if Unbox is not bias, so him bashing the X means nothing to me. I think the one blogger who call it like he sees it is Mr. Mobile, but I can’t take this nikka seriously at all. He’s beyond pretentious, and really proud of his looks for some reason.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Note 8 is a great phone, you would stupid to say otherwise. The point is I’ve seen Apple Stan reviewers criticize it, but why would I use them as a reference? A company stan is a company stan. I wouldn’t use them as an example.

I’m not a subscriber to any of these “tech” bloggers, but I would probably make an exception for Floss. Dude is hilarious. I have no idea if Unbox is not bias, so him bashing the X means nothing to me. I think the one blogger who call it like he sees it is Mr. Mobile, but I can’t take this nikka seriously at all. He’s beyond pretentious, and really proud of his looks for some reason.
Mr Mobile is more inline with Unbox. His attitude is basically why is this phone so expensive when phones half it's price do just as much if not more? Plus Mr Mobile an an Android guy. He'll use an iPhone for a review then he's going right back to Android.

Floss is more like me. He's a Samsung primary user but he'll use an iPhone and he sees a place in having one.