[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its my only complaint but 8 times out of ten its on the money.

The gestures make sense im becoming conditioned to it now.
Still don’t like the top right for control center. Only two flaws on this phone.

My battery life is absolutely beast. Incredible

Face ID I hope gets better

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Oh the control center shyt, its forcing me to use two hands sometimes.
Use the reachability feature by swiping down on the line located at the bottom of the screen.
The status bar will move down to the bottom half of the screen, then just swipe down where the battery is to get the control center.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
one underratted feature about face id is you tap on the phone to see notifactions. on touch id sometimes i just wanna see notifcations on the lock screen its so fast it unlocks the phone....i just wanna see who text me or instagram alerts or facebook alerts you know what im saying?

touch id > face id though. i've typed in my passcode more in a week than i have in the last 4 years. not even exxagerating
I just hit the power button to see notifications without unlocking. Or better yet, the raise to wake feature does the same thing without touching anything...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’ve been reading about how the Qualcomm modems are faster than the intel ones but the Qualcomm modems are only in the Verizon and sprint version of the iPhone X. If I have a ATT can I go to the Apple store and buy a Verizon version of the iPhone or are they locked?
Verizon phones are all unlocked :smugbiden:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Brehs i added 3 passes to my wallet, and when i double click i dont get the wallet nor the passes, i just doesnt do anything

I go to settings and double pressing is on so makes no sense

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Swiping up to change/alternate screens is taking some getting used to along with Face ID. But other than that, I love my phone and I’m happy with my purchase. I am also loving the smaller size too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2wcgzr4.jpg

It’s inappropriate for Google to do this.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m just saying I’m on my iPhone looking at my YouTube feed and Google sees fit to target me with a Samsung ad clowning Apple users. I didn’t search for that they stuck it there in my home feed.
Most everyone probably sees that ad breh..don't be so sensitive