[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Owning the phone since launch I'm not a big fan of Face ID anymore. There's a very specific distance the phone needs to be from you to have it work. If I put the phone on my phone holder in the car it's too far to have it work so it has to be removed from that or I have to lean forward until it works. If I fully extend my arm and look at the phone it doesn't work anymore for example.

It would have been much better to have both Face ID and a front Touch ID button. On my Note8 I kinda like the positioning of the fingerprint sensor because even with my phone in the car mount I can hit it easily. It it was on the back on the iPhone I'd still have to take it out.
Samsung Pay>>iPhone X

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Samsung Pay>>iPhone X

Can’t argue with that at all. It’s incredible and might be one of the reasons I make the switch. It’s accepted everywhere. Seen this man copped the Nintendo Switch with a whole bunch of games for his kid. He went for his wallet, but realized he left it in his car. Pulled out the S9+ and beep* item accepted. Me and the worker was just :ohhh:. He didn’t think that would work at all. That’s all I needed to see. Might mess around and have 2 phones for no reason. One iOS and one Droid.

Youtube just rolled out HDR support for the iPhone X.

YouTube rolling out support for high dynamic range video content on iPhone X

Check out that channel when you get the chance. Absolutely stunning :banderas:. Can’t look at regular videos the same anymore on this phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Samsung Pay>>iPhone X
I don't disagree with that. The only real feature I miss on my Note8 when I'm using my iPhone X is Samsung Pay. Hell Samsung Pay is one of those features that I look at people that buy other Android phones and wonder why? At least if you're buying an Apple phone you could be in the Apple eco system but if I'm already using Android I'd never give up Samsung Pay for anything else.