[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So im getting some photos but just got a notification saying my icloud storage is full? And most pics have terrible quality and dont load shyt pissing me off
I don't know how to fix this but what's happening is your new phone is backing up to the cloud now too. So when your old phone (which has photos stored in iCloud) sends photos to the new phone, that new phone is storing that same pic in the cloud. I pay $2.99/month for 200gb. Perhaps you can upgrade to that and when it's done, you delete your old phone from the cloud and then downgrade your storage plan again back to what it was.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Same here. Picked up my old 7 plus today :hhh:. X is better in every way.
That’s what’s up. I have the 7 Plus right now and am contiplating on whether or not I should just go for the X especially now that I qualify for $0 down with T-Mobile.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That’s what’s up. I have the 7 Plus right now and am contiplating on whether or not I should just go for the X especially now that I qualify for $0 down with T-Mobile.
Unless you upgrade annually this is probably a skip if you're a plus user because next year there's plans for a Plus mode.

This phone is really much more in line with the normal sized iPhone.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Unless you upgrade annually this is probably a skip if you're a plus user because next year there's plans for a Plus mode.

This phone is really much more in line with the normal sized iPhone.
I have Jump On Demand where you can upgrade every month (I believe). A plus sized X sounds like a great idea. Hopefully they drop that next year too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The iPhone X hijacked my account. I tried to put my services back on my Note8 and it failed. Considering its a holiday and the family expects me over there's no time to figure out why.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need some tips peeps:

Bought an X to flip on ebay and sold to a buyer in Vietnam. Buyer purchased it not knowing it was carrier locked. I honestly didn't know when selling it. He was bugging me for the unlock code and being rude about it. I told him that I would do it for $100 since he was rude about it and I lost money due to ebay/paypal fee double dip and ebay miscalculating shipping fees. Green line appears on his phone 5 days later and he opened up a case for it. I put in the listing no returns and I'm scared of ebay just going into my account if they rule in favor of the buyer.

What ya'll think?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Need some tips peeps:

Bought an X to flip on ebay and sold to a buyer in Vietnam. Buyer purchased it not knowing it was carrier locked. I honestly didn't know when selling it. He was bugging me for the unlock code and being rude about it. I told him that I would do it for $100 since he was rude about it and I lost money due to ebay/paypal fee double dip and ebay miscalculating shipping fees. Green line appears on his phone 5 days later and he opened up a case for it. I put in the listing no returns and I'm scared of ebay just going into my account if they rule in favor of the buyer.

What ya'll think?
Putting no returns in the listing is meaningless. eBay has a money back guarantee that takes precedent. You should just accept the return and know you'll pay shipping on it too. Also the buyer doesn't have to know jack shyt. eBay will rule in favor of the buyer 95% of the time anyway.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What do u mean "hijacked"?
I mean I went on Sprint's website and moved the services to my Note again and for a minute I could make and receive calls on it but data never worked. Eventually calls quit working. I had to have them put my services back on the iPhone and everything works again instantly. I'll try again tomorrow cause it's getting late and moms hasn't seen me so she's not happy.