[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could never see actually wanting to go back to TouchID. FaceID is basically like your phone knowing who you are and unlocking without you having to do anything.

TouchID is dead and honestly I don't mourn it's loss at all. Next year none of the phones are gonna have TouchID anyway because they plan to use this form factor for all iPhones.
I turn raise to wake off. So I would have to tap the screen wait for unlock then swipe up. Too many steps tbh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I turn raise to wake off. So I would have to tap the screen wait for unlock then swipe up. Too many steps tbh
TouchID is like the headphone jack. If that's what you want then in the future you'll have to look at other phones. Apple has confirmed they're moving away from it.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Brehs, i got mine and im liking it it so far.

When i turned the phone on and had my old one next to it it was gonna transfer my stuff but i see the X doesnt have my photos? What do

Also snapchat looks like shyt on the x why

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When i turned the phone on and had my old one next to it it was gonna transfer my stuff but i see the X doesnt have my photos? What do

Did u restore from a backup? If so it takes a while for the pics to show up. My girls own did

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So now I qualify for $0 down with T-Mobile on the phone. Is it worth upgrading to from the 7 Plus?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I went to my local store to try it out not too long ago and it was pretty smooth. Are they in stock in stores now?

for walk ins, its a toss up. but Ive been reading ppl have been able to get them by just going to the store.

I believe stock refreshes on the apple store website everyday at 6 am (not sure what timezone, you could probably google it)

can also use istocknow website to get more realtime stock updates on stores near you.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
for walk ins, its a toss up. but Ive been reading ppl have been able to get them by just going to the store.

I believe stock refreshes on the apple store website everyday at 6 am (not sure what timezone, you could probably google it)

can also use istocknow website to get more realtime stock updates on stores near you.
I just asked a rep on my T-Mobile app if they had any available in store and she said they are backordered because of the high demand. But the estimated shipping dates are between now and Nov. 27th, which isn't bad at all.

What do you think of your phone? Which phone did you have previously? Was it worth the upgrade for you?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just asked a rep on my T-Mobile app if they had any available in store and she said they are backordered because of the high demand. But the estimated shipping dates are between now and Nov. 27th, which isn't bad at all.

What do you think of your phone? Which phone did you have previously? Was it worth the upgrade for you?

my bad, my post was referring to the apple store itself.

I like my phone, but I'm probably the wrong person to ask because I came from a 6 plus, so everything about the phone is an upgrade to me. lol.

Honestly, if youre content with your 7 I don't think the X is gonna blow you away, I will feel like an upgrade but youll probably question was it worth the price of entry. BUT if you do get the X, you have 14 days to return it so there's always that route. could cop it, try it out and return it if you don't feel its worth it.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Any tips and tricks for the x?

Do u all use true tone on?

If anyone can help when i double press the power botton apple pay doesnt show up??

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

photos take a while to show up but you're good.