[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Palm was the shyt crazy how much everyone bit from them .
Palm was a software king but the hardware sucked. They also couldn't get apps for their store.

The whole industry now shamelessly robs their grave. I think Apple plucked a key webOS designer as well.

It's funny cause LG now owns webOS and it's stuck on their TVs in a modified form. They could polish it and use it on their cell phones.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I learned that if FaceID fails you should enter your pin immediately. If it determined that that might have been you but was under the acceptable threshold of probability and you enter your pin it will save the new scan and reference it again and if you keep matching it then it saves the data but if you don't match it again it discards it. It learns this way. The tech is simply amazing and I know Android users boast about having face unlock but it's nothing like this.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So I learned that if FaceID fails you should enter your pin immediately. If it determined that that might have been you but was under the acceptable threshold of probability and you enter your pin it will save the new scan and reference it again and if you keep matching it then it saves the data but if you don't match it again it discards it. It learns this way. The tech is simply amazing and I know Android users boast about having face unlock but it's nothing like this.
:ohhh: I heard something about how it keeps improving with the changes in your face, but damn that's dope.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Having had this phone a week now I still feel like this is a device that's not worth the money but I'm a tech geek so having experienced the superior device I wasn't gonna go back to the lesser one even if this one is a poor value. If I could do it all over again knowing what I know now I wouldn't have bought this phone. It's still a total waste of money coming from an iPhone 7 pretty much anything I would have needed to do could have been done on the 7.

This thing is an expensive toy for people with the disposable income to buy it. The really bad part is Apple broke the $1000 threshold and typically the price of these flagship phones doesn't really go down. Next year's iPhones will probably also be $1000 and up with slightly more features but no break in price. Maybe the LCD one will be $800-$900 but we're stuck at these higher prices henceforth.

The Samsungs and Googles of the world will probably follow Apple like they always do and raise prices too. Hell the Note8 was pushing $1000. The Note9 will probably be more.

In some ways it's better. I don't know if this was true for everyone else but I used to have certain apps like YouTube where I couldn't activate the control center because the bottom of the screen was usable and overrode it. Now I can always access it but the toggles for WiFi and Bluetooth don't actually turn them off so I don't use it so much.
Im rocking this 6s would you upgrade to the 8 or the X?

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Mine was just delivered.

Thinking about selling it for about 300 or 400 more and get the 64gb. Pay 825 to t mobile and get it in 3-5 days

That way i save money. Good idea? Or should i just open mine and be done with it. Im excited af

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just get a used 7Plus for $300-450 breh
y'all got me in here contemplating this. I coming from a 6 and was gonna just get the 8+. All these critiques and good points got me :lupe: tho
I just don't wanna throw hundreds on a phone that will be 3 generations behind in a year or so

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all got me in here contemplating this. I coming from a 6 and was gonna just get the 8+. All these critiques and good points got me :lupe: tho
I just don't wanna throw hundreds on a phone that will be 3 generations behind in a year or so
The 7 is solid as fukk breh. Only way I’d get the 8 is if you MUST have wireless charging. If not, save 400 and get the 7Plus b

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im rocking this 6s would you upgrade to the 8 or the X?
Depends. If I had the money to burn X. If I'm buying for value the 8 phones have the same processor and internals as the X minus the front camera and second rear camera with OIS.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I’m going to return this iPhone X. I miss the Touch ID bruhs. This face unlock isn’t for me cuz I hate having raising to wake on

@winb83

@-DMP-
I could never see actually wanting to go back to TouchID. FaceID is basically like your phone knowing who you are and unlocking without you having to do anything.

TouchID is dead and honestly I don't mourn it's loss at all. Next year none of the phones are gonna have TouchID anyway because they plan to use this form factor for all iPhones.